Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945

LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com

Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945

Post by LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:58 am

Dear Lads&Lassies; My computer is starting to work again. So I wanted to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item is 4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the panel. The new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report back. Tally Ho! Thom Collins [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Peter Roberts

Re: Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945

Post by Peter Roberts » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:14 pm

Hi Thom, I have one in my tank and it works just loverly. _Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:58 PM Subject: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 > Dear Lads&Lassies; > My computer is starting to work again. So I > wanted > to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item is > 4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but > eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the > panel. The > new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. > The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old > company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report > back. > Tally Ho! > Thom Collins > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > >

LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com

Post by LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:25 pm

Great Peter; I have not been able to find a good one till now. Delighted that it works Loverly. Now ,hopefully, I will have functioning signal. Tally Ho! Thom Collins [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com

Post by LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com » Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:27 pm

That is great news. The owner has a TD according to rumour. Tally Ho! Thom [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

1939mgtb

Post by 1939mgtb » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:07 pm

Boy, you late-model drivers are sure spoiled!! ;-) Low fuel lights indeed....... Best, Ray "argent saoudien illimit , fanatiques islamistes Occidentalis s, tats de support de terroriste, technologie nucl aire de prolif ration. Un jour elle toute vient ensemble et l dispara t le voisinage."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Roberts" mgtc@comcast.net> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com> Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:13 PM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 > Hi Thom, > > I have one in my tank and it works just loverly. > > _Peter > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com> > To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 2:58 PM > Subject: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 > > >> Dear Lads&Lassies; >> My computer is starting to work again. So I >> wanted >> to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item >> is >> 4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but >> eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the >> panel. The >> new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. >> The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old >> company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report >> back. >> Tally Ho! >> Thom Collins >> >> >> >> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] >> >> >> >> >> Yahoo! Groups Links >> >> >> >> >> >> > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > >

Peter Roberts

Post by Peter Roberts » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:30 pm

Don't know about you, but I believe that the early car practice of a candle on a string to check the petrol level was rather hard on the eybrows. _Peter :-)

49MGTC

Post by 49MGTC » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:30 pm

Hey hey hey.... You guys just wait a minute now! When I get home I am going to post a picture of my new fuel gauge on my web site and you will ALL be jealous. Just got it last weekend. Will post tonight so check your email again late tonight or early in the morning. Just wait till you see it. Pretty cool. I may even go into production. Will email link soon. Cost is most assuredly under $39.95. You'll see! Bud Silvers Black Forest, Colorado TC 8192 -----Original Message----- From: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:58 PM To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com Subject: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 Dear Lads&Lassies; My computer is starting to work again. So I wanted to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item is 4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the panel. The new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report back. Tally Ho! Thom Collins [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com

Post by LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:43 pm

Dear Bud: Hey- hey- hey. Could it be a graded dipstick? Got one from Cousin Bruce that is most accurate. I have a slight belief tendency that the TC gets around 100 miles to the Gallon, thus the red low fuel lamp would give me a wee warning. Tally Ho! Thom Collins [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

49MGTC

Post by 49MGTC » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:34 pm

OK Gentlemen and Ladies too; Here is a link to the coolest MG TC Petrol Guage in history. It is 100% acurate and never needs to be repaired or fixed. Well it might need to be recalibrated on occasion if the calibration becomes unclear. http://www.usaviator.net/mgtc_technical.htm Let me know what you all think. Bud Silvers Black Forest, Colorado TC 8192 -----Original Message----- From: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of 49mgtc Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:30 PM To: LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com; mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 Hey hey hey.... You guys just wait a minute now! When I get home I am going to post a picture of my new fuel gauge on my web site and you will ALL be jealous. Just got it last weekend. Will post tonight so check your email again late tonight or early in the morning. Just wait till you see it. Pretty cool. I may even go into production. Will email link soon. Cost is most assuredly under $39.95. You'll see! Bud Silvers Black Forest, Colorado TC 8192 -----Original Message----- From: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:58 PM To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com Subject: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 Dear Lads&Lassies; My computer is starting to work again. So I wanted to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item is 4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the panel. The new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report back. Tally Ho! Thom Collins [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] Yahoo! Groups Links

KEN PORTER

Post by KEN PORTER » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:42 am

I have been using a similar guage for years. It hasn't left me stranded yet. If anyone needs written directions on how to use it please let me know. Ken Porter TC4147 Manchester NH 49mgtc wrote:
>OK Gentlemen and Ladies too; > >Here is a link to the coolest MG TC Petrol Guage in history. It is 100% >acurate and never needs to be repaired or fixed. Well it might need to be >recalibrated on occasion if the calibration becomes unclear. > >http://www.usaviator.net/mgtc_technical.htm > >Let me know what you all think. > >Bud Silvers >Black Forest, Colorado >TC 8192 > >-----Original Message----- >From: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf >Of 49mgtc >Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 7:30 PM >To: LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com; mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com >Subject: RE: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 > > >Hey hey hey.... > >You guys just wait a minute now! When I get home I am going to post a >picture of my new fuel gauge on my web site and you will ALL be jealous. >Just got it last weekend. Will post tonight so check your email again late >tonight or early in the morning. Just wait till you see it. Pretty cool. I >may even go into production. Will email link soon. Cost is most assuredly >under $39.95. You'll see! > >Bud Silvers >Black Forest, Colorado >TC 8192 > >-----Original Message----- >From: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf >Of LuckyFloridaLin@aol.com >Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:58 PM >To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [mg-tabc] Fuel Tank Sender-#4565075945 > > >Dear Lads&Lassies; > My computer is starting to work again. So I >wanted >to tell you about an item I found and ordered on ebay for $39.95. Item is >4565075945 for a TC-TD TF Fuel tank Sender. My unit works for awhile but >eventually the Tin Can float sinks, thus a constant red signal on the >panel. The >new one has a poly float plus an all new electrical unit. > The Seller: "NOS Locaters" in Providence,RI is an old >company since the early days of MG. I will try the unit out and report >back. >Tally Ho! >Thom Collins > > > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > >[Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > > >