Re: LAST VIRUS FOR ME

miturn@bellsouth.net

Post by miturn@bellsouth.net » Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:19 pm

PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST OR TELL ME HOW TO GET OFF IT. I'VE PICKED UP MY LAST THREE VIRUSES TODAY! THANKS FOR THE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST Carol Marcom TC 6471

Frank O_ The Mountain

Post by Frank O_ The Mountain » Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:30 pm

In a message dated 12/11/01 15:21:13 Pacific Standard Time, miturn@bellsouth.net writes: > We cannot take you off this list.......you must do that your self at yahoogroups.com. May I ask why in the world anyone in this day and age would open an attachment to an email??? Good Luck Terry

miturn@bellsouth.net

Post by miturn@bellsouth.net » Tue Dec 11, 2001 3:50 pm

I/We do not open attachments. It's just a pain in the rear to have to constantly quarantine/delete emails with viruses attached, as well as sift through the verbose communications that mostly do not pertain to technical assistance for TC members as well. We'll proceed directly to the yahoogoups.com site and get off. Thanks for the information, Carol Marcom taterry@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 12/11/01 15:21:13 Pacific Standard Time, > miturn@bellsouth.net writes: > > PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST OR TELL ME HOW TO GET OFF IT. > > I'VE PICKED UP MY LAST THREE VIRUSES TODAY! > > THANKS FOR THE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST > > Carol Marcom TC 6471 >> > > We cannot take you off this list.......you must do that your self at > yahoogroups.com. May I ask why in the world anyone in this day and age > would open an attachment to an email??? > Good Luck > Terry > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

AJChalmers@aol.com

Post by AJChalmers@aol.com » Tue Dec 11, 2001 4:32 pm

Well it is sort of cutting off the nose, etc. If you ain't on the list, you don't get ANY viruses or verbosity, nor do you get any tech info. I'll live with verbosity - I've got a delete key.

Robert Grunau

Post by Robert Grunau » Tue Dec 11, 2001 4:47 pm

Well it is indeed unfortunate that viruses are a fact of life. Really not much of an inconvenience in the overall scheme of things when considered after 11 Sept. Get a good virus program and it will protect you. I agree some of the recent communications mostly do not pertain to technical assistance to the TC. But then you have contributed nothing that I can recall ( I may be wrong ). So maybe its not a big deal that you sign off. This list was started to help T-ABC owners to maintain and restore their cars. A lot of people have put in a lot of time and effort ( me included ) to this end. We try our best to help those who ask for assistance and welcome helpful hints. Maybe YOU need to try harder?? Or goodbye!! Bob Grunau I/We do not open attachments. It's just a pain in the rear to have to constantly quarantine/delete emails with viruses attached, as well as sift through the verbose communications that mostly do not pertain to technical assistance for TC members as well. We'll proceed directly to the yahoogoups.com site and get off. Thanks for the information, Carol Marcom taterry@aol.com wrote:
> > In a message dated 12/11/01 15:21:13 Pacific Standard Time, > miturn@bellsouth.net writes: > > PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST OR TELL ME HOW TO GET OFF IT. > > I'VE PICKED UP MY LAST THREE VIRUSES TODAY! > > THANKS FOR THE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST > > Carol Marcom TC 6471 >> > > We cannot take you off this list.......you must do that your self at > yahoogroups.com. May I ask why in the world anyone in this day and age > would open an attachment to an email??? > Good Luck > Terry

Robert Grunau

Post by Robert Grunau » Tue Dec 11, 2001 4:54 pm

I agree.

Bob Grunau

Well it is sort of cutting off the nose, etc. If you ain't on the list, you don't get ANY viruses or verbosity, nor do you get any tech info. I'll live with verbosity - I've got a delete key.

miturn@bellsouth.net

Post by miturn@bellsouth.net » Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:33 pm

I'll write someone in the club if I require additional technical information. I can live without the verbosity and the viruses Thanks, Carol Marcom AJChalmers@aol.com wrote:
> > Well it is sort of cutting off the nose, etc. If you ain't on the > list, you don't get ANY viruses or verbosity, nor do you get any tech > info. I'll live with verbosity - I've got a delete key. > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

miturn@bellsouth.net

Post by miturn@bellsouth.net » Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:34 pm

Ta Ta! Robert Grunau wrote:
> > Well it is indeed unfortunate that viruses are a fact of life. Really not > much of an inconvenience in the overall scheme of things when considered > after 11 Sept. Get a good virus program and it will protect you. I agree > some of the recent communications mostly do not pertain to technical > assistance to the TC. But then you have contributed nothing that I can > recall ( I may be wrong ). So maybe its not a big deal that you sign off. > This list was started to help T-ABC owners to maintain and restore their > cars. A lot of people have put in a lot of time and effort ( me included ) > to this end. We try our best to help those who ask for assistance and > welcome helpful hints. Maybe YOU need to try harder?? > Or goodbye!! > Bob Grunau > I/We do not open attachments. It's just a pain in the rear to have to > constantly quarantine/delete emails with viruses attached, as well as > sift through the verbose communications that mostly do not pertain to > technical assistance for TC members as well. > > We'll proceed directly to the yahoogoups.com site and get off. > > Thanks for the information, > > Carol Marcom > > taterry@aol.com wrote: > > > > In a message dated 12/11/01 15:21:13 Pacific Standard Time, > > miturn@bellsouth.net writes: > > > > > PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST OR TELL ME HOW TO GET OFF IT. > > > > I'VE PICKED UP MY LAST THREE VIRUSES TODAY! > > > > THANKS FOR THE IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST > > > > Carol Marcom TC 6471 >> > > > > We cannot take you off this list.......you must do that your self at > > yahoogroups.com. May I ask why in the world anyone in this day and age > > would open an attachment to an email??? > > Good Luck > > Terry > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Frank O_ The Mountain

Post by Frank O_ The Mountain » Tue Dec 11, 2001 5:50 pm

In a message dated 12/11/01 15:50:35 Pacific Standard Time, miturn@bellsouth.net writes: > No one ever said that this list for technical assistance only......it is for owner's of these little jewels to commune........on any subject that interest them.........I love it when someone complains and has contributed naught! Happy Holidays from the Left Coast Terry

DougPulver@aol.com

Post by DougPulver@aol.com » Tue Dec 11, 2001 6:43 pm

Right on Terry! Doug South Left Coast