Another Tickford for sale

西尾 隆広

Another Tickford for sale

Post by 西尾 隆広 » Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:23 pm

Have you checked Terry Bone's web site? He also has a TA Tickford for sale. http://www.terrybone.co.uk/ Hiro Nishio TA2658(Tickford, needs full restoration - someone wants to try?)
>From: "Brian Rainbow" brian@brianjrainbow.free-online.co.uk> >To: DougPulver@aol.com> >Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> >Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:48:21 -0000 > >Like Doug I have also viewed the Tickford a couple of months ago. The car I >believe is a commission sale by Barry, and was in very nice condition and >had been restored to a very high standard. From memory it had a non-original >XPAG engine and box (personally I prefer the MPJG unit) and the only bit >about the car that I did not ike were the Lucas front indicator lamps >mounted either side of the front number plate. The latest price that I saw >in the December issue of 'Classic cars' magazine was 6,950. Incidently in >that issue of the magazine was an article called 'Buying Guide to TC, TD >TF (1945-1955) featuring Mike Hatchers lovely 1946 TC. >Happy days, Brian Rainbow TA2551 and PA0777