TC for sale on ebay

Bob Thomas

TC for sale on ebay

Post by Bob Thomas » Mon Nov 12, 2001 10:49 pm

Hello Everyone I have put TC 7388EXU up for sale on ebay. If you would like to take a look here is a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597923796 I have a lot of vintage racing items I will be putting up for sale, including 16" wheels( 9 of them!!) a complete Judson superchargerw/ marvel oiler, derrington extractor, Nixon alloy intake manifold for use with,I belive, a holly or weber carb. Lots of other nice bits. Bob

Mark McCombs

Re: TC for sale on ebay

Post by Mark McCombs » Tue Nov 13, 2001 4:33 am

It would be nice to see these on the TABC list or our classifed ads section instead of advertising for ebay. Mark McCombs TC8126
----- Original Message ----- [b]From:[/b] bobgthomas@earthlink.net [b]To:[/b] mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [b]Sent:[/b] Tuesday, November 13, 2001 1:39 AM [b]Subject:[/b] [mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay Hello Everyone I have put TC 7388EXU up for sale on ebay. If you would like to take a look here is a link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=597923796 I have a lot of vintage racing items I will be putting up for sale, including 16" wheels( 9 of them!!) a complete Judson superchargerw/ marvel oiler, derrington extractor, Nixon alloy intake manifold for use with,I belive, a holly or weber carb. Lots of other nice bits. Bob Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

joecurto@aol.com

Post by joecurto@aol.com » Tue Nov 13, 2001 7:17 am

Mark as you note the listing would be nice on our TABC site but than you do not get the International draw of an E-Bay auction as well as the hopes of getting more than an initial asking price. Joe Curto

EMPcoLWE@aol.com

Post by EMPcoLWE@aol.com » Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:48 am

Wow. What a beautiful car. Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. :-) Did you ever read my Lurker introduction? I live 15 miles away and have just opened a line of equity credit. Oh, is that Opportunity I hear knocking? Darn. I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I drive a T. C. home. Plus, I have no where to park it right now. (sniff) I would love to come look, I will bring a rag to wipe the drool off. But I won't waste your time saying I would buy the car. I need a bigger garage. >:-( Eric Peterson '59 MGA. I love that car. Someday I'll stop driving it and finish restoring it. Maybe. '70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell. '97Audi A4. Supposed to be safe. Real safe. '65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now. So many cars. So little parking.

DougPulver@aol.com

Post by DougPulver@aol.com » Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:09 am

Mark, You make a good point with regard to advertising first among the faithful TABC owners. It is not unusual for the acquisition sickness to spread requiring the purchase of yet another MG. With all due respect, Bob Thomas did in fact make known to this group his wishes to sell his TC. I corresponded with him a number of times and he was very kind to send me pictures. Cheers, Doug Pulver TC 5850

Mark McCombs

Post by Mark McCombs » Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:30 am

I meant to be hinting about the TC racing parts. What say, Bob? Give us a week to look! Regards, Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: DougPulver@aol.com> To: loadcel4@infinet.com>; mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 2:08 PM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay > Mark, > > You make a good point with regard to advertising first among the faithful > TABC owners. It is not unusual for the acquisition sickness to spread > requiring the purchase of yet another MG. > > With all due respect, Bob Thomas did in fact make known to this group his > wishes to sell his TC. I corresponded with him a number of times and he was > very kind to send me pictures. > > Cheers, > > Doug Pulver > TC 5850 > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

PIETER G LUND

Post by PIETER G LUND » Tue Nov 13, 2001 9:58 pm

I can relate. When I was in school I was forever looking for a studio apartment with four car garage. MGTC 5288
----- Original Message ----- From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:48 AM Subject: Re:[mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay > Wow. > What a beautiful car. > Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. :-) > Did you ever read my Lurker introduction? > I live 15 miles away and have just opened a line of equity credit. Oh, is > that Opportunity I hear knocking? > Darn. I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I drive a T. C. > home. > Plus, I have no where to park it right now. > (sniff) > I would love to come look, I will bring a rag to wipe the drool off. > But I won't waste your time saying I would buy the car. > I need a bigger garage. >:-( > Eric Peterson > '59 MGA. I love that car. Someday I'll stop driving it and finish restoring > it. Maybe. > '70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell. > '97Audi A4. Supposed to be safe. Real safe. > '65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now. > So many cars. So little parking. > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

murray arundell

Post by murray arundell » Tue Nov 13, 2001 10:00 pm

Hey thats what I just bought!!! Four car garage, and its on the water with my cruiser at the end of the marina!!! Life's great!!! Murray (happily single) :-)
----- Original Message ----- From: "PIETER G LUND" Pgl@prodigy.net> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; EMPcoLWE@aol.com> Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 3:45 PM Subject: Re: Re:[mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay > I can relate. When I was in school I was forever looking for a studio > apartment with four car garage. > > MGTC 5288 > ----- Original Message ----- > From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com> > To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:48 AM > Subject: Re:[mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay > > > > Wow. > > What a beautiful car. > > Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. :-) > > Did you ever read my Lurker introduction? > > I live 15 miles away and have just opened a line of equity credit. Oh, > is > > that Opportunity I hear knocking? > > Darn. I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I drive a T. C. > > home. > > Plus, I have no where to park it right now. > > (sniff) > > I would love to come look, I will bring a rag to wipe the drool off. > > But I won't waste your time saying I would buy the car. > > I need a bigger garage. >:-( > > Eric Peterson > > '59 MGA. I love that car. Someday I'll stop driving it and finish > restoring > > it. Maybe. > > '70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell. > > '97Audi A4. Supposed to be safe. Real safe. > > '65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now. > > So many cars. So little parking. > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

Bob Thomas

Post by Bob Thomas » Tue Nov 13, 2001 11:30 pm

Sure Eric Come by and drool all you want as long as you clean up after yourself. Call me at home, 925-855-0738. I should be around much of the weekend. Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 10:48 AM Subject: Re:[mg-tabc] TC for sale on ebay > Wow. > What a beautiful car. > Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard. :-) > Did you ever read my Lurker introduction? > I live 15 miles away and have just opened a line of equity credit. Oh, is > that Opportunity I hear knocking? > Darn. I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I drive a T. C. > home. > Plus, I have no where to park it right now. > (sniff) > I would love to come look, I will bring a rag to wipe the drool off. > But I won't waste your time saying I would buy the car. > I need a bigger garage. >:-( > Eric Peterson > '59 MGA. I love that car. Someday I'll stop driving it and finish restoring > it. Maybe. > '70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell. > '97Audi A4. Supposed to be safe. Real safe. > '65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now. > So many cars. So little parking. > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >