Re: TCs Forever

Darryl Robins

Post by Darryl Robins » Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:46 pm

The supply Mike's book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3 Contact :- Mike Sherrell, 100 Coode Street, South Perth, 6151, Western Australia. Phone # 61 8 9367 6769 Around $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent economy air. Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque. You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you wish the book to be sent to. Mike does not have email. Regards to all Darryl -----Original Message----- From: mgowner@bellsouth.net mgowner@bellsouth.net> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Date: Monday, 13 August 2001 23:04 Subject: [mg-tabc] Availability
>I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever, >without success. Anyone have a source or hints. > >Bob Wrenn >TC 6942 > > > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

David Lodge

Post by David Lodge » Wed Aug 15, 2001 8:05 pm

If Mike doesn't have e-mail, he is an eminently sensible man! David L. Darryl Robins wrote:
> The supply Mike's book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3 > > Contact :- Mike Sherrell, 100 Coode Street, South Perth, 6151, > Western Australia. > Phone # 61 8 9367 6769 > > Around $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent > economy air. > Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque. > > You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you > wish the > book to be sent to. > > Mike does not have email. > > Regards to all > Darryl > > -----Original Message----- > From: mgowner@bellsouth.net mgowner@bellsouth.net> > To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> > Date: Monday, 13 August 2001 23:04 > Subject: [mg-tabc] Availability > > >I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever, > >without success. Anyone have a source or hints. > > > >Bob Wrenn > >TC 6942 > > > > > > > > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

wwcordin

Post by wwcordin » Tue Aug 21, 2001 6:10 am

Being a closet California Kid, I had mine rechromed to match the wire wheels. Looks great and lets my wife do her makeup with out moving the rear view mirror. WWC TC 6749
----- Original Message ----- From: Darryl Robins darryl_tc8077@westnet.com.au> To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; mgowner@bellsouth.net> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 6:46 PM Subject: [mg-tabc] Re: TCs Forever > > The supply Mike's book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3 > > Contact :- Mike Sherrell, 100 Coode Street, South Perth, 6151, > Western Australia. > Phone # 61 8 9367 6769 > > Around $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent > economy air. > Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque. > > You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you > wish the > book to be sent to. > > Mike does not have email. > > Regards to all > Darryl > > -----Original Message----- > From: mgowner@bellsouth.net mgowner@bellsouth.net> > To: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> > Date: Monday, 13 August 2001 23:04 > Subject: [mg-tabc] Availability > > > >I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever, > >without success. Anyone have a source or hints. > > > >Bob Wrenn > >TC 6942 > > > > > > > > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

Want1937hd@aol.com

Post by Want1937hd@aol.com » Tue Aug 21, 2001 6:15 am

Pleasae, tell me the car is black with a flame job! Bob TC4956......and a blown 392 Hemi powered TD << Being a closet California Kid, I had mine rechromed to match the wire wheels >>

wwcordin

Post by wwcordin » Wed Aug 22, 2001 4:27 am

Red with orange flames. Replaced the blown hemi with an old Pontiac 455 from a 1969 Firebird. Did not use the Big Bird decal because it wouldn't fit. Had to widen the bonnet are just a tad, and I can only run it during the winter months. Tire spin is a bit of a problem too.
----- Original Message ----- From: Want1937hd@aol.com> To: wwcordin@msn.com>; mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; mgowner@bellsouth.net>; darryl_tc8077@westnet.com.au> Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 8:14 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TCs Forever > Pleasae, tell me the car is black with a flame job! Bob TC4956......and a > blown 392 Hemi powered TD > > wheels >> >

Want1937hd@aol.com

Post by Want1937hd@aol.com » Wed Aug 22, 2001 5:34 am

Ford 9 inch with Summers axles? << Red with orange flames. Replaced the blown hemi with an old Pontiac 455 from a 1969 Firebird. Did not use the Big Bird decal because it wouldn't fit. Had to widen the bonnet are just a tad, and I can only run it during the winter months. Tire spin is a bit of a problem too. >>

wwcordin

Post by wwcordin » Wed Aug 22, 2001 6:18 am

Now all I need is some Cycle Fenders for the rear so that I put on low profile 19 inch Viper wheels and tires! On a serious note, I am doing a major rebuild of the front end, steering box, and all suspension items, such as they are. Hope to have everything done within the next month in time for Fall. Thanks to all for comments, ideas and suggestions that have been made to others. I have put them all to good use in my project. I didn't realize when I decided to replace the kingpins how the project would grow in time and parts money. WWC TC 6749
----- Original Message ----- From: Want1937hd@aol.com> To: wwcordin@msn.com> Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 7:27 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TCs Forever > Ford 9 inch with Summers axles? > > Red with orange flames. Replaced the blown hemi with an old Pontiac 455 > from a 1969 Firebird. Did not use the Big Bird decal because it wouldn't > fit. Had to widen the bonnet are just a tad, and I can only run it during > the winter months. Tire spin is a bit of a problem too. >> > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

Wiedemeyer

Post by Wiedemeyer » Thu Sep 06, 2001 8:45 pm

I recently ordered the book by mail from Michael Sherrell directly, and received a call tonight from him saying that the information in the 3rd edition is identical to the 2nd edition. The only difference is that the 3rd edition has an index. He asked me to post this info to both MG-T Lists, since he is not on-line, so that we wouldn't all think the new edition had updated info in it. Bob
> >The supply Mike's book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3 > >Contact :- Mike Sherrell, 100 Coode Street, South Perth, 6151, >Western Australia. > Phone # 61 8 9367 6769 > >Around $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent >economy air. >Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque. > >You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you >wish the >book to be sent to. > >Mike does not have email. > >Regards to all >Darryl > >>I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever, >>without success. Anyone have a source or hints. >> >>Bob Wrenn >>TC 6942

David Lodge

Post by David Lodge » Sat Sep 08, 2001 9:14 pm

At last! Mike Sherrell's book has an index!! I think I might go and buy another just to save endlessly thumbing through the one I have!!! All the best David Lodge P.S. To all. I think I prefer Port out, Starboard home! Wiedemeyer wrote:
> I recently ordered the book by mail from Michael Sherrell directly, and > received a call tonight from him saying that the information in the 3rd > edition is identical to the 2nd edition. The only difference is that the > 3rd edition has an index. He asked me to post this info to both MG-T Lists, > since he is not on-line, so that we wouldn't all think the new edition had > updated info in it. > > Bob > > > > >The supply Mike's book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3 > > > >Contact :- Mike Sherrell, 100 Coode Street, South Perth, 6151, > >Western Australia. > > Phone # 61 8 9367 6769 > > > >Around $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent > >economy air. > >Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque. > > > >You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you > >wish the > >book to be sent to. > > > >Mike does not have email. > > > >Regards to all > >Darryl > > > >>I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever, > >>without success. Anyone have a source or hints. > >> > >>Bob Wrenn > >>TC 6942 > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Steve Guttormsson

TCs Forever

Post by Steve Guttormsson » Mon Jun 10, 2002 5:29 pm

Britbooks has this title listed for $74. They are on the web at: http://www.britbooks.com/. I am very glad to see that site up and running again. Apparently Dick Knudsen's son Erik and his wife Gina are taking over the business. I wish them good luck. Steve Guttormsson TC 3995