Spelling

HANS HOLTMAN

Spelling

Post by HANS HOLTMAN » Sat Jul 07, 2001 4:32 am

NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s name correctly. Hans TC 1095

Crystal Brenner

Re: Spelling

Post by Crystal Brenner » Sat Jul 07, 2001 8:23 am

NOW the time has come for Hans Holtman to spell John George Bulcken IV 's name correctly. Crystal May Brenner is not at fault for the misspelling of Ben Cordsen' s name. Spelling is not a strong point of mine. Ben, I sincerely hope you were not offended, I merely wanted others to know of your excellent service and to help them in the process. In the future I will take more care with emails and have Crystal write them as she usually does as she is much better at this ! Sincerely, Johnny J.G. Bulcken IV TB#0398
----- Original Message ----- From: "HANS HOLTMAN" hholtman@get2net.dk> To: "T-ABC Group" MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 7:30 AM Subject: [mg-tabc] Spelling > NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s name correctly. > > Hans TC 1095 > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

MikeMarjot@aol.com

Post by MikeMarjot@aol.com » Sat Jul 07, 2001 9:00 am

Hans don't blame John and Crystal I have problems too spelling Byns name. Abracadabra alla kazon I can spell and so can John! Bon Cerdson. Damn! Abracadabra ali kaztal I can spel and so can Crystal. Bin Crudson. S.d! Abracadabra olly kazip I kan spell or I'm a drip. Bun Curdsen. S..t! Abracadabra iky kazog I can spill or I'm a hog. Ban crud soon. Oink Oink! Only thing left is the spell checker. Ben? Cordsen? Ban Coldness! B...ocks! Sorry Ben, old son, it has to be Ben Cordson! Can you change your name by deed poll perhaps and help us illiterates out? Mike Marjot TB 0450 xxxxxx

HANS HOLTMAN

Spelling

Post by HANS HOLTMAN » Sat Jul 07, 2001 10:48 am

Til Mike Marjot. Tak for din e-mail. Forstaar ikke et ord af det du skriver. Venlig hilsen Hans TC 1095

sculptart@aol.com

spelling

Post by sculptart@aol.com » Sat Jul 07, 2001 11:04 am

Mike and all, WOW, I'm enjoying this...is this my 15 minutes of fame? Ben Cordsen

Paul Huck

Post by Paul Huck » Sat Jul 07, 2001 5:24 pm

speling erors sho. PTH
----- Original Message ----- From: HANS HOLTMAN hholtman@get2net.dk> To: T-ABC Group MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 6:30 AM Subject: [mg-tabc] Spelling NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s name correctly. Hans TC 1095 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

R. Zwart

Post by R. Zwart » Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:03 pm

All I want is the address of Cordson - Cordsen - Or whatever the person goes by who knows how to make a near exact reproduction of a MG M Type 'Beummels'(probably mispelled, and I will get a lot of correct spellings in the next week) steering wheel. I tried several restorers who said they restored wheels, but I found they didn't do M Types(No demand). BOB Crystal Brenner wrote:
NOW the time has come for Hans Holtman to spell John George Bulcken IV 's name correctly. Crystal May Brenner is not at fault for the misspelling of Ben Cordsen' s name. Spelling is not a strong point of mine. Ben, I sincerely hope you were not offended, I merely wanted others to know of your excellent service and to help them in the process. In the future I will take more care with emails and have Crystal write them as she usually does as she is much better at this ! Sincerely, Johnny J.G. Bulcken IV TB#0398

----- Original Message ----- From: "HANS HOLTMAN" hholtman@get2net.dk> To: "T-ABC Group" MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 7:30 AM Subject: [mg-tabc] Spelling

> NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s name correctly. > > Hans TC 1095 > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Crystal Brenner

Post by Crystal Brenner » Sat Jul 07, 2001 7:10 pm

Bob, Ben Cordsen is a sculptor who also restores original steering wheels and he is a member of our list. You will find his car in the gallery and his e-mail address is SCULPTART@aol.com. Crystal and I are not involved in his business, but we think he does very nice work. Because of a slight spelling error he now has his 15 minutes of fame as Warhol predicted. Cheers all, Johnny J.G. Bulcken IV TB#0398
----- Original Message ----- [b]From:[/b] zwart@earthlink.net [b]To:[/b] cbrenner01@snet.net [b]Cc:[/b] hholtman@get2net.dk ; MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com [b]Sent:[/b] Saturday, July 07, 2001 1:10 PM [b]Subject:[/b] Re: [mg-tabc] Spelling All I want is the address of Cordson - Cordsen - Or whatever the person goes by who knows how to make a near exact reproduction of a MG M Type 'Beummels'(probably mispelled, and I will get a lot of correct spellings in the next week) steering wheel. I tried several restorers who said they restored wheels, but I found they didn't do M Types(No demand). BOB Crystal Brenner wrote: NOW the time has come for Hans Holtman to spell John George Bulcken IV 's name correctly. Crystal May Brenner is not at fault for the misspelling of Ben Cordsen' s name. Spelling is not a strong point of mine. Ben, I sincerely hope you were not offended, I merely wanted others to know of your excellent service and to help them in the process. In the future I will take more care with emails and have Crystal write them as she usually does as she is much better at this ! Sincerely, Johnny J.G. Bulcken IV TB#0398

----- Original Message ----- From: "HANS HOLTMAN" hholtman@get2net.dk> To: "T-ABC Group" MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 7:30 AM Subject: [mg-tabc] Spelling

> NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s name correctly. > > Hans TC 1095 > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Ray McCrary

Post by Ray McCrary » Fri Jul 13, 2001 5:59 am

so whut, we don need no darnspellin anyhoo............ Ray McCrary "Speed is Life; of course Luck and Altitude are helpful, too."
----- Original Message ----- From: "Crystal Brenner" cbrenner01@snet.net> To: "HANS HOLTMAN" hholtman@get2net.dk>; "T-ABC Group" MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 9:55 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Spelling > NOW the time has come for Hans Holtman to spell John George Bulcken IV 's > name correctly. Crystal May Brenner is not at fault for the misspelling of > Ben Cordsen' s name. Spelling is not a strong point of mine. Ben, I > sincerely hope you were not offended, I merely wanted others to know of your > excellent service and to help them in the process. In the future I will take > more care with emails and have Crystal write them as she usually does as she > is much better at this ! > Sincerely, > Johnny > J.G. Bulcken IV TB#0398 > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "HANS HOLTMAN" hholtman@get2net.dk> > To: "T-ABC Group" MG-TABC@yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2001 7:30 AM > Subject: [mg-tabc] Spelling > > > > NOW the time has come for John and Crystal Brenner to spell Ben Cordsen s > name correctly. > > > > Hans TC 1095 > > > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Badger

spelling

Post by Badger » Tue Nov 13, 2001 12:18 pm

. "...................Chemists are not very good at spelling it seems!........................"
>
Clive
> Oxford UK
Neither are Brits. To wit: Aluminum a-l-u-m-i-n-i-u-m Tire t-y-r-e Color c-o-l-o-u-r Gray g-r-e-y Wrench s-p-a-n-n-e-r Vice Grip m-o-l-e w-r-e-n-c-h (especially pitiful) Soccer f-o-o-t-b-a-l-l Etcetera c-a-r-r-y o-n l-a-d-s p-i-p p-i-p a-n-d a-l-l t-h-a-t s-o-r-t o-f t-h-i-n-g.