Laod Ashley's TA

- Ib -

Laod Ashley's TA

Post by - Ib - » Sat Feb 24, 2001 4:53 am

Hi !!!
I know I am late, but here is some rare photo's af Lord Ashley's TA.
I took them in 1976!
The TA belongs to a man i CH - at least in 76!.
Best whises from Ib

LECH K ZAKRZEWSKI

Re: Laod Ashley's TA

Post by LECH K ZAKRZEWSKI » Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:08 am

Just as a point of interest, the bodywork of Lord Ashley's TA was made by a company of coachbuilders called Offord, I found an advertisement dating back to 1938, their address was;- Offord & Sons Ltd., 154 Gloucester Road, London. SW7 With their advert was a picture of an Alvis bodied by them, it looked almost identical to the Park Ward TA (just a bit larger). Did Charles Ward have any connections with Offord? Lech.
----- Original Message ----- [b]From:[/b] iblynge@post4.tele.dk [b]To:[/b] mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [b]Sent:[/b] Saturday, February 24, 2001 12:53 PM [b]Subject:[/b] [mg-tabc] Laod Ashley's TA Hi !!! I know I am late, but here is some rare photo's af Lord Ashley's TA. I took them in 1976! The TA belongs to a man i CH - at least in 76!. Best whises from Ib Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

LECH K ZAKRZEWSKI

Re: Laod Ashley's TA

Post by LECH K ZAKRZEWSKI » Sun Feb 25, 2001 6:12 am

Just as a point of interest, the bodywork of Lord Ashley's TA was built by a company of coachbuilders called Offord, I found an advertisement dating back to 1938, their address was;- Offord & Sons Ltd., 154 Gloucester Road, London. SW7 With their advert was a picture of an Alvis bodied by them, it looked almost identical to the Park Ward TA (just a bit larger). Did Charles Ward have any connections with Offord? Lech.
----- Original Message ----- [b]From:[/b] iblynge@post4.tele.dk [b]To:[/b] mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [b]Sent:[/b] Saturday, February 24, 2001 12:53 PM [b]Subject:[/b] [mg-tabc] Laod Ashley's TA Hi !!! I know I am late, but here is some rare photo's af Lord Ashley's TA. I took them in 1976! The TA belongs to a man i CH - at least in 76!. Best whises from Ib Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.