first trail ride

DSN_KLR650
inTrax1@webtv.net

parts

Post by inTrax1@webtv.net » Mon Mar 05, 2001 2:31 am

Someone posted a message about buying parts from advertiser's in the back of magazine.Getting what you orderd or getting anything at all. I orderd some parts for my KLR (fender,windsheild,skid plate). They were all Kawasaki genuine parts. (except skid plate) I received everything in 5 days.And saved about 35% from what my local dealer was going to charge me.(big mark up on KLR parts!) If a company is crap I say it. Also if I get good service I say that to. All-Pro motorsports. Toll Free (877)797-2453

Marcel Blais

parts

Post by Marcel Blais » Sat May 26, 2001 4:00 pm

>
Hello Fred, Just wanted to say thanks for getting those parts to me overnight. I put on the 16 tooth sprocket, the UFO fender, and slipped in the front fork progressive suspension and took a ride to see some friends up by Mt. St Helens in Toutle lake. About 190 miles round trip. Everything worked very well and it made for a great ride. The KLR gets better every time I ride it. Love the service you give for these things. See you all next weekend at MOAB. The rumor mill about Maryjane has gone quiet, but I haven't given up hope. I'll be there. Marcel KLR in Portland Quota in ColoSprings

Fred Hink

parts

Post by Fred Hink » Sat May 26, 2001 8:11 pm

Thanks for the kind words! Fred : ----- Original Message ----- From: Marcel Blais To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com ; fred@... Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 1:54 PM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Parts > Hello Fred, Just wanted to say thanks for getting those parts to me overnight. I put on the 16 tooth sprocket, the UFO fender, and slipped in the front fork progressive suspension and took a ride to see some friends up by Mt. St Helens in Toutle lake. About 190 miles round trip. Everything worked very well and it made for a great ride. The KLR gets better every time I ride it. Love the service you give for these things. See you all next weekend at MOAB. The rumor mill about Maryjane has gone quiet, but I haven't given up hope. I'll be there. Marcel KLR in Portland Quota in ColoSprings [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]