the gino years

DSN_KLR650
mark ward

moab in may???

Post by mark ward » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Fred Hink

moab in may???

Post by Fred Hink » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 pm

There have been some guys from the klrworld.com site that come to Moab the same time I used to host the CMC. You can contact them to see what they have planned for this year. There is always some here to ride with. I can set you up with maps or show you where to ride. But if you are going to be here more than a day or two, there will surely be someone else in my shop looking for someone to ride with. I can hook you up. Fred http://www.arrowheadmotorsports.com From: mark ward Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 2:00 PM To: List KLR Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

John Biccum

moab in may???

Post by John Biccum » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:26 pm

I'm interested in a Moab trip in May. I'd probably bring a few folks out from Seattle, trailering in and putting enough drivers in the tow vehicle to drive Seattle to Moab essentially non-stop. That way us working folks can take one week vacation and get in 7 days riding at the expense of a long day going there and another long day on the way back. Maybe we should get a few other folks from other location to attend as well? -----Original Message----- From: "mark ward" Sent: 1/ 30/ 2013 13:00 To: "List KLR" DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [The entire original message is not included.] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Fred Hink

moab in may???

Post by Fred Hink » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:34 pm

As long as I don t have to do the cooking, you can invite who ever you want. It would be good to see you again John. Fred http://www.arrowheadmotorsports.com From: John Biccum Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 11:25 AM To: mark ward ; List KLR Subject: RE: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? I'm interested in a Moab trip in May. I'd probably bring a few folks out from Seattle, trailering in and putting enough drivers in the tow vehicle to drive Seattle to Moab essentially non-stop. That way us working folks can take one week vacation and get in 7 days riding at the expense of a long day going there and another long day on the way back. Maybe we should get a few other folks from other location to attend as well? -----Original Message----- From: "mark ward" mailto:nomad59%40sbcglobal.net> Sent: 1/ 30/ 2013 13:00 To: "List KLR" mailto:DSN_KLR650%40yahoogroups.com> Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [The entire original message is not included.] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

david zawadzki

moab in may???

Post by david zawadzki » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Most likely im in and will be flying in from NY. I might fly in to Montrose Co and rent a bike there since its a little cheaper then renting in Moab. Although im open to suggestions. Does anybody have exact dates/route? I remember someone mentioned arriving on the 20th Monday. If anyone has and details then let me know how, where and when to meet up. Rregards, David
On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:25 PM, John Biccum wrote: > ** > > > I'm interested in a Moab trip in May. > > I'd probably bring a few folks out from Seattle, trailering in and putting > enough drivers in the tow vehicle to drive Seattle to Moab essentially > non-stop. > > That way us working folks can take one week vacation and get in 7 days > riding at the expense of a long day going there and another long day on the > way back. > > Maybe we should get a few other folks from other location to attend as > well? > > > -----Original Message----- > From: "mark ward" nomad59@...> > Sent: 1/30/2013 13:00 > To: "List KLR" DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> > Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > Hey All > > Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? > > It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes > chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals > etc. to BS. > > I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to > Alaska. > > I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before > a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the > Island, about 8hr.s > > Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. > > And many more. > > Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture > with.......................... > ....Freds Famous car. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [The entire original message is not included.] > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > -- David Z mobile: 646-267-1109 www.thelegendofzarko.com http://www.thelegendof/> www.thevanguardband.com [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

David Walker

moab in may???

Post by David Walker » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:47 pm

I just bought one of their maps.. excellent !! Maybe y'all could hit Moab and this back country route. http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/UTBDR ________________________________ From: mark ward To: List KLR DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00 PM Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

jim witler

moab in may???

Post by jim witler » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

I'm in. I live in Colorado (about 4 hours from Moab). I would ride there. Would love to put faces with the names. I usually ride my street bike somewhere the week before or after Memorial Day (too much snow here in the central mountains of Colorado in May for off highway travel). Moab would be a great excuse to ride the KLR. Did I miss a post about dates? Before or the week of Memorial Day? Thanks. Jim ________________________________ From: David Walker To: mark ward ; List KLR DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:47 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? I just bought one of their maps.. excellent !! Maybe y'all could hit Moab and this back country route. http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/UTBDR ________________________________ From: mark ward mailto:nomad59%40sbcglobal.net> To: List KLR mailto:DSN_KLR650%40yahoogroups.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00 PM Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? Hey All Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. And many more. Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... ....Freds Famous car. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

ron criswell

moab in may???

Post by ron criswell » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Be very careful there. Fred might make you change a tire as QJT. Criswell Sent from my iPad
On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:59 PM, jim witler wrote: > I'm in. I live in Colorado (about 4 hours from Moab). I would ride there. Would love to put faces with the names. > > I usually ride my street bike somewhere the week before or after Memorial Day (too much snow here in the central mountains of Colorado in May for off highway travel). Moab would be a great excuse to ride the KLR. > > Did I miss a post about dates? Before or the week of Memorial Day? > > Thanks. > Jim > > > > > ________________________________ > From: David Walker longhaul877@...> > To: mark ward nomad59@...>; List KLR DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:47 PM > Subject: Re: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > I just bought one of their maps.. excellent !! Maybe y'all could hit Moab and this back country route. > http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/UTBDR > > ________________________________ > From: mark ward mailto:nomad59%40sbcglobal.net> > To: List KLR mailto:DSN_KLR650%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00 PM > Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > Hey All > > Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? > > It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. > > I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. > > I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s > > Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. > > And many more. > > Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... > ....Freds Famous car. > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

ron criswell

moab in may???

Post by ron criswell » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:14 am

Keyboard error.....OJT.....on the job training. Sometimes this iPad spells for me making me look like a goof. Other times....I been drinking. Criswell Sent from my iPad
On Jan 31, 2013, at 9:20 PM, Ron Criswell wrote: > Be very careful there. Fred might make you change a tire as QJT. > > Criswell > > Sent from my iPad > > On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:59 PM, jim witler jims1800@...> wrote: > > > I'm in. I live in Colorado (about 4 hours from Moab). I would ride there. Would love to put faces with the names. > > > > I usually ride my street bike somewhere the week before or after Memorial Day (too much snow here in the central mountains of Colorado in May for off highway travel). Moab would be a great excuse to ride the KLR. > > > > Did I miss a post about dates? Before or the week of Memorial Day? > > > > Thanks. > > Jim > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________ > > From: David Walker longhaul877@...> > > To: mark ward nomad59@...>; List KLR DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> > > Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:47 PM > > Subject: Re: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > > > > I just bought one of their maps.. excellent !! Maybe y'all could hit Moab and this back country route. > > http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/UTBDR > > > > ________________________________ > > From: mark ward mailto:nomad59%40sbcglobal.net> > > To: List KLR mailto:DSN_KLR650%40yahoogroups.com> > > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00 PM > > Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > > > > Hey All > > > > Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? > > > > It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. > > > > I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. > > > > I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s > > > > Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. > > > > And many more. > > > > Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... > > ....Freds Famous car. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Edgar Hines

moab in may???

Post by Edgar Hines » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am

Which was it this time? :) Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 1, 2013, at 4:14, Ron Criswell wrote: > Keyboard error.....OJT.....on the job training. Sometimes this iPad spells for me making me look like a goof. Other times....I been drinking. > > Criswell > > Sent from my iPad > > On Jan 31, 2013, at 9:20 PM, Ron Criswell roncriswell2@...> wrote: > > > Be very careful there. Fred might make you change a tire as QJT. > > > > Criswell > > > > Sent from my iPad > > > > On Jan 31, 2013, at 8:59 PM, jim witler jims1800@...> wrote: > > > > > I'm in. I live in Colorado (about 4 hours from Moab). I would ride there. Would love to put faces with the names. > > > > > > I usually ride my street bike somewhere the week before or after Memorial Day (too much snow here in the central mountains of Colorado in May for off highway travel). Moab would be a great excuse to ride the KLR. > > > > > > Did I miss a post about dates? Before or the week of Memorial Day? > > > > > > Thanks. > > > Jim > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ________________________________ > > > From: David Walker longhaul877@...> > > > To: mark ward nomad59@...>; List KLR DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> > > > Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2013 7:47 PM > > > Subject: Re: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > > > > > > > I just bought one of their maps.. excellent !! Maybe y'all could hit Moab and this back country route. > > > http://www.backcountrydiscoveryroutes.com/UTBDR > > > > > > ________________________________ > > > From: mark ward mailto:nomad59%40sbcglobal.net> > > > To: List KLR mailto:DSN_KLR650%40yahoogroups.com> > > > Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 3:00 PM > > > Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Moab in May??? > > > > > > > > > Hey All > > > > > > Have Y'all penciled or INKED, in dates for Moab? > > > > > > It Would be nice to have some Face time, even if the skill level or Routes chosen lead us down seperate "trails", but would have some evening meals etc. to BS. > > > > > > I'm still debating, 3-4 good size rides IN the main 48, OR 6-8 weeks rt to Alaska. > > > > > > I have wanted to get back to Bar Harbor Maine, (& North) when there before a Huricane was coming threw in 2 days, so I was only there on the Island, about 8hr.s > > > > > > Also Never been to Moab and want to return to Montana to camp & fish. > > > > > > And many more. > > > > > > Besides everyone should at least once in there life time, get a picture with.......................... > > > ....Freds Famous car. > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]