nklr a credability credential

DSN_KLR650
Lee Dodge

nklr a credability credential

Post by Lee Dodge » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Just a thought.  It's important for those with smart phones (and especially an I phone) to make that fact known by adding a note on any posting regardless of the issue.  It adds immeasurably to the readers assessment of the senders knowledge of a subject -a very helpful service indeed.  It also allows those without Smart phones to know where to direct our admiration - dare I say envy?. . not to forget the practical side of this information; it gives one another name to use when trying to influence one's wife that "I really need a Smart phone, Al  Newman now has one". [img]http://us.bc.yahoo.com/b?P=c5d664e4-c02 ... 06%2fV%3d1[/img]

Lee Dodge

nklr a credability credential - an apology

Post by Lee Dodge » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:47 am

I need to apologize to some people for the above mentioned posting.  I was informed by a good soul on the list that the line about the message was sent from a Smart phone is added by some of the service providers NOT the sender.  To those I offended I do apologize. Sincerely, Lee P.S. I would be quite offended by a service provider essentially advertising in my e-mail as well as the potential for the recipients to think I was bragging.