nklr having email troubles. just running a test

DSN_KLR650
Wayne Pinney

klr650 parts for sale

Post by Wayne Pinney » Sun Jun 17, 2001 4:37 pm

List, I have the following parts for sale: Part Dual Star Purchase Price - US $ Centrestand - short version (87-01) $159.95 Sidestand - short version (87-01) $ 64.95 Lowering Links (87-01) $104.95 Windshield - Tall (87-01) $ 69.95 These parts were purchased for my 2001 KLR650 last October. They were never installed and I no longer have the bike. The parts are in upper state New York so if interested parties are stateside parts can be shipped collect. For interested parties in Canada I will need to add GST & PST to the converted Canadian price unless you are prepared to travel to Niagara Falls N.Y. to pickup. Interested parties please reply offlist. I am open to reasonable offers, especially for the complete package. Regards, Wayne Pinney [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

squidwannabe@hotmail.com

klr650 parts for sale

Post by squidwannabe@hotmail.com » Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:42 pm

Why do you need to add GST and PST ? That doesn't make too much sense to me ?
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "Wayne Pinney" wrote: > List, > > I have the following parts for sale: > > Part Dual Star Purchase Price - US $ > > Centrestand - short version (87-01) $159.95 > Sidestand - short version (87-01) $ 64.95 > Lowering Links (87-01) $104.95 > Windshield - Tall (87-01) $ 69.95 > > These parts were purchased for my 2001 KLR650 last October. They were never installed and I no longer have the bike. The parts are in upper state New York so if interested parties are stateside parts can be shipped collect. For interested parties in Canada I will need to add GST & PST to the converted Canadian price unless you are prepared to travel to Niagara Falls N.Y. to pickup. Interested parties please reply offlist. I am open to reasonable offers, especially for the complete package. > > Regards, > > Wayne Pinney > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Rich Kickbush

klr650 parts for sale

Post by Rich Kickbush » Sun Jun 17, 2001 6:53 pm

You don't need to add taxes, the postal or shipping service kindly does that for you when the buyer pick up the goods in Canada. Unless you're licensed to collect both taxes on behalf of the Canadian government. Rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wayne Pinney" To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 2:34 PM Subject: [DSN_klr650] KLR650 Parts for sale > List, > > I have the following parts for sale: > > Part Dual Star Purchase Price - US $ > > Centrestand - short version (87-01) $159.95 > Sidestand - short version (87-01) $ 64.95 > Lowering Links (87-01) $104.95 > Windshield - Tall (87-01) $ 69.95 > > These parts were purchased for my 2001 KLR650 last October. They were never installed and I no longer have the bike. The parts are in upper state New York so if interested parties are stateside parts can be shipped collect. For interested parties in Canada I will need to add GST & PST to the converted Canadian price unless you are prepared to travel to Niagara Falls N.Y. to pickup. Interested parties please reply offlist. I am open to reasonable offers, especially for the complete package. > > Regards, > > Wayne Pinney > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > Visit the KLR650 archives at > http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 > > Post message: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subscribe: DSN_klr650-subscribe@yahoogroups.com > Unsubscribe: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > List owner: DSN_klr650-owner@yahoogroups.com > > Support Dual Sport News by subscribing at: > http://www.dualsportnews.com > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

Pierre Fortier

klr650 parts for sale

Post by Pierre Fortier » Sun Jun 17, 2001 7:07 pm

He does'nt want to sale to canadian
----- Original Message ----- From: To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 7:42 PM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: KLR650 Parts for sale > Why do you need to add GST and PST ? That doesn't make too much sense > to me ? > > > --- In DSN_klr650@y..., "Wayne Pinney" wrote: > > List, > > > > I have the following parts for sale: > > > > Part Dual Star > Purchase Price - US $ > > > > Centrestand - short version (87-01) $159.95 > > Sidestand - short version (87-01) $ 64.95 > > Lowering Links (87-01) $104.95 > > Windshield - Tall (87-01) $ 69.95 > > > > These parts were purchased for my 2001 KLR650 last October. They > were never installed and I no longer have the bike. The parts are in > upper state New York so if interested parties are stateside parts can > be shipped collect. For interested parties in Canada I will need to > add GST & PST to the converted Canadian price unless you are prepared > to travel to Niagara Falls N.Y. to pickup. Interested parties please > reply offlist. I am open to reasonable offers, especially for the > complete package. > > > > Regards, > > > > Wayne Pinney > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > Visit the KLR650 archives at > http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 > > Post message: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subscribe: DSN_klr650-subscribe@yahoogroups.com > Unsubscribe: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > List owner: DSN_klr650-owner@yahoogroups.com > > Support Dual Sport News by subscribing at: > http://www.dualsportnews.com > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > >

squidwannabe@hotmail.com

klr650 parts for sale

Post by squidwannabe@hotmail.com » Sun Jun 17, 2001 11:16 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "Rich Kickbush" wrote:
> You don't need to add taxes, the postal or shipping service kindly
does that
> for you when the buyer pick up the goods in Canada. Unless you're
licensed
> to collect both taxes on behalf of the Canadian government. > > Rich
Seeing he is in NY, he is not allowed to charge GST OR PST Or even Duty for that matter ...

klr6501995

klr650 parts for sale

Post by klr6501995 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:49 am

Hello list, With great pains I find an extreme need to come up with money and therefore I'll part w/ my klr650 treasures. Contact me direct by email and then we'll talk on the phone. I have for sale the following items. All of these items are off a 98 bike. W/ 6.5K miles. Unless otherwise noted. You pay shipping. Rear shock $ 75.00 (unknown if oil is ok ,my 95 daily don't even have the rubber bumber) ( I see no signs of leakage) Starter $100 (from 95 motor keeping my gears matched) just being anal Carb $75 (no jets; hey jets are 3 dollars. And I put those stock jets into my bike w/ K&N and supertrapp) ok I'll include some jets Im not using. Rear fender $20 ( w/ taillight; no plate light. Real pretty faded blue ) Tailight has a crack. My Daily rider is cracked in several places and I used super glue. Front shocks $ 25 each. Some pitting on tube. The valuable part is the lower. (very small pitting, not good for the seals. (myself, I'd epoxy the minute pit in the sliding area.) Rear brake pedal $25 Rear caliper & carrier $25(can be moved by hand) will need cleaning and Front caliper $15( will need cleaning) can be moved by hand(a good sign)) Airbox to carb boot $15 Top triple $15(includes good bearing and race) Bottom triple $25(includes good bearings and race) And if somebody must have 95 head w/ 12K mi. $ 300 (rather keep this myself) Thanks listers. Contact me off list or on the phone. (9**0**4) *** 7**4**3- **4**4**5**3) E**d E**v**a**n**s) First dang time I ever put my info on the web !

Rick McCauley

nklr having email troubles. just running a test

Post by Rick McCauley » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 pm

TEST [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]