dirt bikes 50's - 70's

DSN_KLR650
Tumu Rock

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Tumu Rock » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:14 pm

What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency road side stops? da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc.

kl650a@verizon.net

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by kl650a@verizon.net » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Real men use Brawny brand paper towels. Walt
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Tumu Rock wrote: > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency road side stops? da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Jim Douglas

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Jim Douglas » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:37 pm

Tumu Rock wrote:
> > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency > road side stops? > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. > >
BabyWipes stored in tin foil near your muffler........................AHHHHHHHHHHH

aphampton628

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by aphampton628 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:58 pm

--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Tumu Rock" wrote:
> > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency > road side stops? > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. >
Supply kit : - facial tissues, - wet wipes [travel pack; for a "messy" butt and to clean your hands after (use different wipes); an unclean butt will result in a fast rash), - disposable gloves (1 in 4 people have fecal matter on their hands) - a plastic "carry-out" bag Alan,,,,,who pays attention to down there, with a grain of salt :-)

Silver Duck

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Silver Duck » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:28 pm

I do the doggie bootie wipe. . [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Spike55

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Spike55 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Paper towels: one bag with dry ones; another bag of wet ones. You absolutely don't want any break-throughs while doing an 'excellent' job. Don R100, A6F
--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Tumu Rock" wrote: > > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency > road side stops? > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. >

hotrodkawi

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by hotrodkawi » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:57 pm

I use whatever toilet paper we have in the house..I always bring a 1/2 roll. (don't want to take up too much space) I also always bring prep H wipes..The things we talk about here..I bring said wipes in a zip lock.. They clean..and prevent hemariodal swelling.. I never ride without them..
--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Spike55" wrote: > > Paper towels: one bag with dry ones; another bag of wet ones. You > absolutely don't want any break-throughs while doing an 'excellent' job. > > Don R100, A6F > > --- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Tumu Rock" wrote: > > > > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for > emergency > > road side stops? > > > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. > > >

Jud Jones

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Jud Jones » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 pm

> > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency > road side stops? > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. >
No room to quibble about this one. Scott single ply is indisputably the best toilet paper made, and a better value than other prominent brands. A full roll is pretty bulky and doesn't compress very well. Nonetheless, I always carry a roll in my van, in a zip-loc bag. If I have room on the bike I'll take a partially depleted roll, for karmic prophylaxis, if nothing else. When packing light, socks, underwear, leaves will have to do, followed by a wet wipe; a handy travel-pak fits in the pocket of my jacket. A necessity south of the border, as Mexican paper is seldom up to the job.

Jud Jones

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by Jud Jones » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:31 pm

A bear and a rabbit were sitting together, taking a sh!t in the woods. The bear says to the rabbit: "Do you have a problem with sh!t sticking to your fur?" "Why, no." So the bear wiped his a$$ with the rabbit. be the bear.

jean luc ascencio

nklr - best toilet paper

Post by jean luc ascencio » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:37 pm

About that one... http://www.prankplace.com/bushtoiletpaper.htm
--- On Wed, 10/29/08, Jud Jones wrote: From: Jud Jones Subject: [DSN_KLR650] Re: NKLR - best toilet paper To: DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 3:31 PM --- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogro ups.com, "Tumu Rock" wrote: > > What's the best toilet paper to pack in your saddle bags for emergency > road side stops? > > da Vermonster - who has used socks, underwear, leaves, etc. > A bear and a rabbit were sitting together, taking a sh!t in the woods. The bear says to the rabbit: "Do you have a problem with sh!t sticking to your fur?" "Why, no." So the bear wiped his a$$ with the rabbit. be the bear. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]