wanted: radiator fan

DSN_KLR650
Joe Smith

corbin seat for sale

Post by Joe Smith » Tue Dec 19, 2000 11:55 am

Hi; I have a guy who says he wants to buy my 96 KLR but doesn't want the Corbin seat that goes with it. The seat is in excellent condition and is what I believe I see refered to on the list as the modified version, there is no dip at the front. Material is black basketweave. I was thinking $225 plus shipping. Email if interested. Joe

outhouse101@hotmail.com

corbin seat for sale

Post by outhouse101@hotmail.com » Sun Sep 09, 2001 9:50 am

I have a Corbin seat for sale - it came with the '97 KLR650 I bought last spring and I find I don't need it. It's virtually unused, in the original Corbin wrapping. $175/best offer. Photo available -- email me. Dave outhouse101@...

Mark St.Hilaire, Sr

corbin seat for sale

Post by Mark St.Hilaire, Sr » Sun Sep 09, 2001 10:23 am

> I have a Corbin seat for sale - it came with the > '97 KLR650 I bought last spring and I find I don't need it. It's > virtually unused, in the original Corbin wrapping. > $175/best offer.
Dave, I'm very interested. I'd like the picture, if you wouldn't mind. I just did a trip of "significant mileage," and find that something must be done about the stock saddle, soon! I would just send a money order, if that would be acceptable. Thanks, Mark Mark St.Hilaire, Sr msaint@... A15 My HomePage: http://home.adelphia.net/~msaint/index.html My KLR650 Pages: http://klr6500.tripod.com/ Valve Check & Adjustment Guide: http://klr6500.tripod.com/valves.html

Sean Noll

corbin seat for sale

Post by Sean Noll » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:06 pm

Hi all: I have a "new" Corbin Flat Seat that I decided I do not like. It is absolutletly flawless (the bike has obly 300 miles - it has been sat on 4 or 5 times). It will come in the original Corbin box with all packing material and a full bottle of Corbin Saddle Cream. I can email pics if you would like. It can also be viewed in person (I am in the DC area). First good offer takes it - I can ship it out in a days notice. Cheers, Sean

gerbob

corbin seat for sale

Post by gerbob » Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:21 am

Sold my KLR650 to buy a street bike so I can ride with the wife on pavement (she is off-road challenged, LOL). Still up for grabs is the almost new Corbin flat-style dual sport seat I bought recently. It's only got about 250 "seat" miles on it, so it's not even broken in yet. Black leather with yellow welt makes your 650 look even sharper...and if you can't flat-foot your bike with the stock seat, this style saddle drops you down another inch or two for a more comfortable ride. Check out this link to see what it looks like on the bike: http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/klrmenu.shtml Retail is $239...I'll let mine go for $150 plus you pay shipping (US only, please). For more info, email gerbob@....

Larry Risley

corbin seat for sale

Post by Larry Risley » Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:06 am

I switched to a flat corbin, I really like that saddle. My experience with saddle height is a bit different than yours. The corbin may be a bit lower than a stocker, but it is wider and smashes less. I felt the standover comfort decrease with the Corbin. I'm used to it now, and at 6-2, have no complaints. Shorter guys with a smashed stocker may go to tip toe on a flat Corbin. Great saddle, good price too. Sad to hear you sold your KLR, hope you did'nt trade it in on a Harley. Just kidding, I know that NEVER happens. Larry
----- Original Message ----- From: gerbob To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 2:21 AM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Corbin Seat for Sale Sold my KLR650 to buy a street bike so I can ride with the wife on pavement (she is off-road challenged, LOL). Still up for grabs is the almost new Corbin flat-style dual sport seat I bought recently. It's only got about 250 "seat" miles on it, so it's not even broken in yet. Black leather with yellow welt makes your 650 look even sharper...and if you can't flat-foot your bike with the stock seat, this style saddle drops you down another inch or two for a more comfortable ride. Check out this link to see what it looks like on the bike: http://www.corbin.com/kawasaki/klrmenu.shtml Retail is $239...I'll let mine go for $150 plus you pay shipping (US only, please). For more info, email gerbob@.... List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

jerboys309

corbin seat for sale

Post by jerboys309 » Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:56 pm

i have a corbin seat that fits a 2003 or older klr 650 new in the box. i would take 75.00 for it. i also have a clear view brand tall windscreen for the same bike that is brand new that i would take 65.00 for and last i have a kawasaki brand tank bag that is brand new that i would take 25.00 for. loved the bike but had to sell to get me a klr400. e-mail me if you have any questions.

jamboazzr1200

corbin seat for sale

Post by jamboazzr1200 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:57 pm

I have a Mint condition Corbin Silver Gray dished seat for the KLR 650. I want $239 and will pay the freight to the lower 48 states. jamboa2003@...

docgillis

corbin seat for sale

Post by docgillis » Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:11 pm

Greetings everyone, I have a KLR650 Corbin dished seat for sale. I bought the seat from a gentleman on the DSN classifieds a few months ago. It is just too hard for me to sit on for any length of time. The seat is in very good condition and will be shipped in the original box and shipping foam. I am asking $200.00 which is what I paid for it.

davenoel70

corbin seat for sale

Post by davenoel70 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:07 pm

hey Dave, is it dished, flat or sold. What colour? Dave A16, A18
--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, outhouse101@h... wrote: > I have a Corbin seat for sale - it came with the > '97 KLR650 I bought last spring and I find I don't need it. It's > virtually unused, in the original Corbin wrapping. > > $175/best offer. > > Photo available -- email me. > > Dave > outhouse101@h...