2" lowering kit, how much to take off kickstand?

DSN_KLR650
vadams@lithonia.com

nklr - test

Post by vadams@lithonia.com » Wed Jul 26, 2000 8:40 am

This is a test - I've made several "Replies" but none of them showed up.

Waveydave

nklr - test

Post by Waveydave » Wed Jul 26, 2000 9:58 am

--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, vadams@l... wrote:
> This is a test - I've made several "Replies" but none of them
showed
> up.
When you send a reply there are two options - replying to the sender or to the list. By default it is set to reply to the sender. Is this the problem? Dave Batchelor Brighton UK '95 KLR

George Basinet

nklr - test

Post by George Basinet » Mon Sep 11, 2000 8:41 am

Test . . .

Jim Hudson

nklr - test

Post by Jim Hudson » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:38 am

In the past month I've posted (4) responses to others posts, Givi E21 impression, glue recommendation, stock tire recommendation and Brian H's wonderful lighting kit - but none have been posted. What am I doin wrong? Jim Hudson

Kerry Stottlemyer

nklr - test

Post by Kerry Stottlemyer » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:45 am

The same thing I was doing wrong. In the message box there is a drop down "To" box you need to change this to the group if you want it posted to the BB. It's defaulted to send to the original poster only. Kerry
--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Hudson" wrote: > > In the past month I've posted (4) responses to others posts, Givi E21 > impression, glue recommendation, stock tire recommendation and Brian > H's wonderful lighting kit - but none have been posted. What am I doin > wrong? > > Jim Hudson >

fasteddiecopeman

2" lowering kit, how much to take off kickstand?

Post by fasteddiecopeman » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:44 am

I removed 1 1/2" when I did it, saved the piece, and welded it back when I went back to stock. That's the SIDESTAND! Bought the lowered centrestand, and I use a piece of 2 by 6 under it when I need it, rather than lengthen it. Cheers, Ed
--- In DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com, "Everett Sloan" wrote: > > Going to install a 2" loweing kit and I have access to a welder so would prefer to save some > cash and modify my existing kickstand. Anyone have any idea how much to remove? >