klr 650 / 600 starter interchangeable?

DSN_KLR650
Wolfy

klr 650 / 600 starter interchangeable?

Post by Wolfy » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:38 pm

I have a KLR 600 and my starter is toasty (I hit the starter button and the relay clicks but that's all that happens, seems to do it when it's hot) so I was wondering if the 650 used the same starter. I was dark when I got home so tomorrow I will check all the wires and contacts to see if anything is loose or dirty. All I can say is thank god for the kick start.

dennis vowell

michigan ride

Post by dennis vowell » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:43 pm

I left the house about 8:00pm and did about a 30 mile loop.Five miniuts into the ride I was watching a deer just off the side of the road.when a rabbit jumped in front of me.I had to brake and swerve to miss it.There were many ground hogs eating the grass along side the road.A little feather I got into a marshy area where I saw some swans,ducks and canadian geese with there half grown young.Went by a Great blue herron rookery where they were returning to there nests. I saw some snowy egrets, and a pair of sandhill cranes.Many more deer,squirrels,turkeys and one coyote. All this in a little over an hour.Glad to be able to live and ride here in Michigan.