xr650r? nklr

DSN_KLR650
Russell Scott

nklr election

Post by Russell Scott » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:18 pm

Off-roading rights, taxes, etc. are important issues. But to me it all comes down to supporting the people who are the real American heroes. Will you vote with Osama bin Laden, Abu Jalal, Saddam Hussein and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami, Moammar al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. or... Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! R <- just think, no more politics after tomorrow.

D Critchley

nklr election

Post by D Critchley » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:24 pm

That may be, but will eight votes really matter ? DC Russell Scott wrote:
> Off-roading rights, taxes, etc. are important issues. But to me it all > comes down to supporting the people who are the real American heroes. > > Will you vote with Osama bin Laden, Abu Jalal, Saddam Hussein and Abu > Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami, Moammar > al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. > > or... > > Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a > just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President > George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do > not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. > > On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! > > R > > > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > > >

WILLAM GILMORE

nklr election

Post by WILLAM GILMORE » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:34 pm

Right Russ - lets all vote for that real American war hero George W. Bush. After all, he's the one responsible for producing this newest batch of hero's you're referring to. Over a thousand are already dead, and 8 or 9 thousand wounded, but what the hell. Better them than true patriots like you, eh Russell? I wonder who they would have voted for? Russell Scott wrote: Off-roading rights, taxes, etc. are important issues. But to me it all comes down to supporting the people who are the real American heroes. Will you vote with Osama bin Laden, Abu Jalal, Saddam Hussein and Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami, Moammar al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. or... Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! R www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Conall

nklr election

Post by Conall » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:35 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Russell Scott" wrote:
> Off-roading rights, taxes, etc. are important issues. But to me it
all
> comes down to supporting the people who are the real American
heroes.
> > Will you vote with Osama bin Laden, Abu Jalal, Saddam Hussein and
Abu
> Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami, Moammar > al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. > > or... > > Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a > just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President > George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do > not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. > > On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! > > R
I mean, c'mon, you have a deserter, and a bunch of neocons who have never been in the military accusing a decorated veteran of treason. Who's going to buy that besides stupid people?" Stupid People Love Bush http://www.rense.com/general59/stupid.htm

Judson D. Jones

nklr election

Post by Judson D. Jones » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:49 pm

> Off-roading rights, taxes, etc. are important issues. But to me it all > comes down to supporting the people who are the real American heroes. > > Will you vote with Osama bin Laden, Abu Jalal, Saddam Hussein and Abu > Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami,
Moammar
> al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. > > or... > > Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a > just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President > George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do > not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. > > On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! > > R
"A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." -Macbeth I'll take the real war hero, not the squinty-eyed little oligarch, thank you.

monahanwb

nklr election

Post by monahanwb » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:39 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Judson D. Jones" wrote:
> > > > On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! > > > > R > "A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying
nothing." -Macbeth
> > I'll take the real war hero, not the squinty-eyed little oligarch,
thank you. This about sums it up for me, as well. I'm with Judson D. Jones. Now...... .........if this lib/neocon stuf is going to continue on the KLR list, since it doesn't belong here I'm going to use a proven technique to get rid of all of you guilty ones. I'm going to start sending the stupidest jokes you've ever heard your direction, and I'm going to make sure you waste plenty of time reading them. No doubt on that. It better end after the erection, or this jap-lovin commie symp pinko bastard armed radical won't ever tell you the secret to getting a KTM 950 Adventure. I'll make you send me $395 for twelve cassette tapes after you spent two hours watching it on TV.

Chris

nklr election

Post by Chris » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:21 pm

As someone who has made nearly a full hobby out of trolling and debating endlessly about politics and religion on various internet forums since probably 1995, even I'm worn out from this year. I just want to see the media reporting some semblance of news again, take a nice morning dump and get back to the daily grind with my coffee in hand. Keep smiling, keep shopping, they're watching you. Well, o.k., one last one for the sake of this election. Here's hoping the liberal leftist tree huggers all get so stoned tonight they forget to vote...again. If not I guess I'll wait my six months to get a filling filled at the government medical facilities, in line with the welfare breeder mothers, all of us with the same benefit card. Of course I won't have any income left after all the taxes, but by then I can make a stop for a nice wholesome bag of government grain and a brick of cheese to live on. At that point I probably won't be able to afford the home I worked for, but I'm sure there will be plenty of council housing to apply for too. I wonder if we'll all get some neato grey pajamas like they get in China? SouthPark said it best, really they did. Our election is a choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. No matter which one anyone votes for, one should feel the need for a shower afterwards. Anyone that I know with half a brain, no matter which side they are pulling the switch on, have all said that they are voting against the other side and really don't feel good about their choice. It's a truly awful pool to chose from this time around. My only serious thought for this ramble is that if you truly believe in your candidate, no matter which one, I strongly suggest you re-examine what you base that on. Not speaking to the ideals of a platform here, strictly considering either one as a person, outside of their immediate families, anyone that puts any faith in either one's character is living in a dream world. Bartender! Bourbons for the whole house! The people who stick this through on the list I'll drink with any night! -- ___ ______ _____ __ ________ ___ / _ |< < / == / ___/__ / /_ /_ __/ / __ ____ _ ___ /__ \ / __ |/ // / ****/ (_ / _ \/ __/ / / / _ \/ // / ' \/ _ \ /__/ /_/ |_/_//_/ == \___/\___/\__/ /_/ /_//_/\_,_/_/_/_/ .__/ (_) 8600 miles*Russel Lines*Supertrapp Race* /_/ http://www.kingsqueak.org/klr650/

Russell Scott

nklr election

Post by Russell Scott » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:35 pm

Some of the smartest people in the world were working in the WTC that day. R -----Original Message----- From: Conall [mailto:klr650dotcc@...] Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 6:34 PM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR election --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Russell Scott" wrote:
all
heroes.
Abu
> Musab Al-Zarqawi? How about Kim Jong-Il, Mohammad Khatami, Moammar > al-Ghadafi and Hu Jingtao. All of these tyrants support John Kerry. > > or... > > Will you vote with America's fighting forces, who, according to a > just- published Army Times poll, overwhelmingly support President > George W. Bush. In fact, 82 percent of our Armed Forces said they do > not want John Kerry as their Commander in Chief. > > On Tuesday, SUPPORT OUR TROOPS -- VOTE FOR GEORGE W. BUSH! > > R
I mean, c'mon, you have a deserter, and a bunch of neocons who have never been in the military accusing a decorated veteran of treason. Who's going to buy that besides stupid people?" Stupid People Love Bush http://www.rense.com/general59/stupid.htm List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links

monahanwb

nklr election

Post by monahanwb » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:18 pm

> Some of the smartest people in the world were working in the WTC
that day.
> > R
OK, get this one! Q. Why did the cookie cry? A. It's mother was crummy and it's daddy was a wafer too long. Keep posting politics. They'll get worse, and longer. You'll have to read them. Republicans, Democrats. Libs. Radicals. Phooey. Bastards! Moldy Oranges! Rotten Eggs! Have you no couth? Repent. Brought to you by the Chirstian Coalition for Free Internet! What would Jesus do? He'd probably switch to another list.

sparky_nv

nklr election

Post by sparky_nv » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:19 pm

The argument that you should "support the troops" by keeping them in Iraq is absurd. If you support the troops, then you bring them home so they don't die for an ignoble cause. They are dying for oil which equals power and money. They die for a confirmed lie. If you love and support the men and woman of the armed forces, our brothers sisters, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters, then bring them home and let them fight and die for only noble causes. Do not forget that over 15,000 civilians of Iraq are dead also...KLR riders, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, who just wanted to live life...DEAD. Let us see, Osama is going around doing as he pleases...in Iraq, no. Are any of the terrorists responsible for 9-11 from Iraq, no. I'm tired of lies...just say we are there for oil, a strategic stepping stone to protect the fat cats interests and increase profits, power and fiscal security. Support the troops...bring them home NOW! --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Russell Scott" wrote:
all
heroes.
Abu