get a free motorhome (kinda nklr)

DSN_KLR650
Chris Krok

nklr property damage

Post by Chris Krok » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:33 pm

> From: "nakedwaterskier" > Subject: This is what I get for being a nice guy! I get slandered BY P.C. PEOPLE(NKLR) > > 1)I did not file the hit and run charges although there were two > irate witnesses that called 911 because of this persons shocking > deliberate hit and run attack on my property.
Since he intentionally damaged your bike, doesn't that qualify for a higher offense than hit-and-run? (Or an additional one?) I suppose somebody would've posted that already, but intent is a big part of it, if 10 years of watching Law & Order have taught me anything. Krokko -- Dr. J. Christopher Krok John Lucas Adaptive Wind Tunnel Caltech MS 205-45, Pasadena, CA 91125

nakedwaterskier

nklr property damage

Post by nakedwaterskier » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:47 pm

The violations that I believed happened were 1)drunk driving 2)hit and run 3)partner abuse 4)assault 5)battery 6)vandalism I should have had the guy arrested. The cop basically told me to only file the hit and run charges if the guy didn't pay up. And the girlfriend isn't filing charges against him. Also, by it being a deliberate act, his insurance co. doesn't have to pay! But, since one of the victims(his significant other) brought me a check for $500 which I regard as rental fee paid in full; I am not filing charges. However, my insurance will now likely end up paying under uninsured motorist and will have to go after him. The guy is going to basically get off scott free except for having to pay my insurance co. JPG

Doug Herr

nklr property damage

Post by Doug Herr » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:21 pm

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, nakedwaterskier wrote:
> The guy is going to basically get off scott free except for having > to pay my insurance co.
Nobody was saying that you should not be harsh with this a$$h0le. The point was that you had no need to point out his national origin. People are trying to get you to not act like a racist, they are not saying to be nice to this idiot. -- Doug Herr doug@...

nakedwaterskier

nklr property damage

Post by nakedwaterskier » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:25 pm

Puerto Rico is part of the US...So, his national origin is American. Do you PC types know the difference between nationality and ethinicity? Obviously not!

Doug Herr

nklr property damage

Post by Doug Herr » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:40 pm

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, nakedwaterskier wrote:
> Puerto Rico is part of the US...So, his national origin is > American. Do you PC types know the difference between nationality > and ethinicity? Obviously not!
1997 U.S. Congress introduced Project Young, to provide a process leading to full self-government for Puerto Rico. (introduced Feb. 27 by Rep. Don Young, H.R.856) Granted that Puerto Rico is not a nation of itself, but "national origin" is a term that can be used to speak of what part of a nation that somebody comes from also. That is the context in which I used it. Oh, and I was not one of these "PC" people that you are so hot about. Oh, and I am starting to develop a distinct distaste for you (just FYI). -- Doug Herr doug@...

John S Harper

nklr property damage

Post by John S Harper » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:42 pm

Anyone ever see Captain Ron? "She's no cretin, Boss. She's Puerto Rican." "nakedwaterskier" To DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com 08/12/2004 02:25 cc PM Subject [DSN_klr650] NKLR property damage Puerto Rico is part of the US...So, his national origin is American. Do you PC types know the difference between nationality and ethinicity? Obviously not! List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

klr6501995

nklr property damage

Post by klr6501995 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:04 pm

To point out a persons national orgin is not racist. This PC stuff in America is going to far. I mean, on television there are comercials about "banning hate and intolerance" Isn't that intolerant ? Besides, I know more racists who are people of color(colored people ?). If you deny that there are differences in cultures then I know there is no reasoning w/ ya PC folks(brave new world). A racist means that the GENETICS are the issue. Culture is different. Many good peoples in all cultures. I myself believe in only one race. That would be the human race. And you can take it to the bank that the left is one who wants to break us down in races, colors origin etc.
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Doug Herr wrote: > On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, nakedwaterskier wrote: > > > The guy is going to basically get off scott free except for having > > to pay my insurance co. > > Nobody was saying that you should not be harsh with this a$$h0le. > The point was that you had no need to point out his national > origin. People are trying to get you to not act like a racist, > they are not saying to be nice to this idiot. > > -- > Doug Herr > doug@w...

identek

nklr property damage

Post by identek » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:51 pm

I believe in only two races: Those who are decent and those who are not. Decent? Great. No problems. Not? Keep your house-robbing, car-jacking, law-breaking, murdering ass away from me cause I'd rather kill your no-good-worthless-fucking-sorry-excuse-for-a-life than look at ya. -----Original Message----- From: klr6501995 [mailto:vansee@...] Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 6:04 PM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: NKLR property damage To point out a persons national orgin is not racist. This PC stuff in America is going to far. I mean, on television there are comercials about "banning hate and intolerance" Isn't that intolerant ? Besides, I know more racists who are people of color(colored people ?). If you deny that there are differences in cultures then I know there is no reasoning w/ ya PC folks(brave new world). A racist means that the GENETICS are the issue. Culture is different. Many good peoples in all cultures. I myself believe in only one race. That would be the human race. And you can take it to the bank that the left is one who wants to break us down in races, colors origin etc.
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Doug Herr wrote: > On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, nakedwaterskier wrote: > > > The guy is going to basically get off scott free except for having > > to pay my insurance co. > > Nobody was saying that you should not be harsh with this a$$h0le. > The point was that you had no need to point out his national > origin. People are trying to get you to not act like a racist, > they are not saying to be nice to this idiot. > > -- > Doug Herr > doug@w... List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links

identek

nklr property damage

Post by identek » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:59 pm

They are all a bunch of greasy fucking mexicans as far as I am concerned. Me?, oh, I am just white trash. Get a life. How is that for PC? -----Original Message----- From: Doug Herr [mailto:doug@...] Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 1:40 PM To: nakedwaterskier Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] NKLR property damage
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004, nakedwaterskier wrote: > Puerto Rico is part of the US...So, his national origin is > American. Do you PC types know the difference between nationality > and ethinicity? Obviously not! 1997 U.S. Congress introduced Project Young, to provide a process leading to full self-government for Puerto Rico. (introduced Feb. 27 by Rep. Don Young, H.R.856) Granted that Puerto Rico is not a nation of itself, but "national origin" is a term that can be used to speak of what part of a nation that somebody comes from also. That is the context in which I used it. Oh, and I was not one of these "PC" people that you are so hot about. Oh, and I am starting to develop a distinct distaste for you (just FYI). -- Doug Herr doug@... List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Yahoo! Groups Links

squasher_1

get a free motorhome (kinda nklr)

Post by squasher_1 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:49 pm

buy a 2002 klr650 for $110,000 and get a free motorhome http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486726914&category=50056&sspagename=WDVW ebay # 2486726914