[xrlug] bikers lost in the sahara

DSN_KLR650
Falke Bruinsma

looking for parts

Post by Falke Bruinsma » Sun Apr 30, 2000 11:19 am

Hello All I recently purchased a used 87 KLR and I boy am I glad I did! This bike is just so much fun to ride, even here in the city of Chicago. It is nimble, it is tall and all in all just awesome. My plan is to take this bike on some longer road-trips and therefor I'm looking for some (used) parts. If anyone here has any of these items for sale, or know where I can obtain them for a good price, please email me: -A pair of front suspension sleeves/protectors, blue. (the plastic that keeps mud from hitting the suspension) -Skidplate (I doubt I'll need one, but if someone has one has laying in the garage I'll gladly take it off their hands) -Used Mac-D luggage rack. (Again, if you don't use it anymore... This rack is the 'cleanest' looking of the ones I've seen and very practical. I just hope it works with my Chase Harper ET4000 bags.) -Grips. Any recommendations? I think this bike still has the original (blue foamy) grips, but they are starting to fall apart. I think that's all for now. Thanks, Falke '87 white/blue KLR '96 Vulcan 1500L

Krgrife@aol.com

[xrlug] bikers lost in the sahara

Post by Krgrife@aol.com » Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:40 pm

In a message dated 4/14/03 1:12:38 PM Central Daylight Time, moabmc@... writes:
> Bikers lost in the Sahara
Think I'll just stick to my Baja rides, the only harm I have ever come to there in 30 years of travel was self-inflicted. Kurt Grife [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]