nklr -bc pot

DSN_KLR650
Steve Green

nklr -middle east gasoline

Post by Steve Green » Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:57 pm

Something of interest FYI (I have no idea if it is true SG) ------------------ The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor. An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill- up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends. I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil Shell...........................205,742,000 barrels Chevron/Texaco.............144,332,000 barrels Exxon /Mobil.................130,082,000 barrels Marathon/Speedway......117,740,000 barrels Amoco...........................62,231,000 barrels If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION! Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil: Citgo....................0 barrels Sunoco............. ..0 barrels Conoco............. ..0 barrels Sinclair............... 0 barrels BP/Phillips.......... 0 barrels Hess...................0 barrels All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and Each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing. They report on a monthly basis. Keep this list in your car; share it with friends. Stop paying for terrorism......

david gay

Post by david gay » Sun Mar 02, 2003 10:53 pm

This is another of the many myths that rattle around the the cyber-trail, and like most it is all bullshit. If we quit by from the ones you menction would over load the other, which while on paper may say they don't buy arab oil. The get it though middle men like Russia. So please, but arab -oil, afgan- heroin, and Columbia- Cocaine, and Mexican pot. Keep the world economy spinning Dave (who gives a fuck) A12 "Steve Green " wrote:Something of interest FYI (I have no idea if it is true SG) ------------------ The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor. An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill- up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends. I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil Shell...........................205,742,000 barrels Chevron/Texaco.............144,332,000 barrels Exxon /Mobil.................130,082,000 barrels Marathon/Speedway......117,740,000 barrels Amoco...........................62,231,000 barrels If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION! Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil: Citgo....................0 barrels Sunoco............. ..0 barrels Conoco............. ..0 barrels Sinclair............... 0 barrels BP/Phillips.......... 0 barrels Hess...................0 barrels All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and Each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing. They report on a monthly basis. Keep this list in your car; share it with friends. Stop paying for terrorism...... List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ --------------------------------- Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Steve Green

Post by Steve Green » Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:39 am

Mr. D.Gay, How do I know you are not "another of the many myths that rattle around the the cyber-trail, and like most it is all bullshit" Just wondering? And BTW you obviously DO give a "F____". Like I stated before ... I have no idea if it is true. Steve
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, david gay wrote: > > This is another of the many myths that rattle around the the cyber- trail, and like most it is all bullshit. > If we quit by from the ones you menction would over load the other, which while on paper may say they don't buy arab oil. The get it though middle men like Russia. > > So please, but arab -oil, afgan- heroin, and Columbia- Cocaine, and Mexican pot. > > Keep the world economy spinning > Dave (who gives a fuck) A12 > "Steve Green " wrote:Something of interest FYI > (I have no idea if it is true SG) > > ------------------ > The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the > favor. An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you > fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of > Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil > from the Saudis. > > Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill- > up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill > me, my family, and my friends. I thought it might be interesting for > you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and > which major companies import Middle Eastern oil > > Shell...........................205,742,000 barrels > Chevron/Texaco.............144,332,000 barrels > Exxon /Mobil.................130,082,000 barrels > Marathon/Speedway......117,740,000 barrels > Amoco...........................62,231,000 barrels > > If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 > BILLION! > > Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil: > Citgo....................0 barrels > Sunoco............. ..0 barrels > Conoco............. ..0 barrels > Sinclair............... 0 barrels > BP/Phillips.......... 0 barrels > Hess...................0 barrels > > All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and > Each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they > are importing. They report on a monthly basis. Keep this list in > your car; share it with friends. Stop paying for terrorism...... > > > > > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > --------------------------------- > Do you Yahoo!? > Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

dooden

Post by dooden » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:13 am

David is ok with you if I do buy gas at Citgo which is on that list as a non-Middle Eastern Oil Importer ? The gas station is the closest and the coffee is good. Oh long as im at it, how about the Pot, Canada is a whole lot closer and sells some good weed, can I just buy it from them if I so choose ? I will leave the other things to the peoples in the larger cities to support. Okay Dokey ? Dooden Also is not Amoco and BP the same anyway ? Maybe Amoco bought BP so they can import all the oil under BP, then Amoco can buy it from BP and say they are buying the oil from the UK ? BP is still British Petro. right ?
--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, david gay wrote: > > This is another of the many myths that rattle around the the cyber- > > So please, but arab -oil, afgan- heroin, and Columbia- Cocaine, and Mexican pot. > > Keep the world economy spinning > Dave (who gives a fuck) A12 > "Steve Green " wrote:Something of for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and > which major companies import Middle Eastern oil ---snip-- > Amoco...........................62,231,000 barrels --snip-- > Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil: > Citgo....................0 barrels > BP/Phillips.......... 0 barrels

dooden

Post by dooden » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:59 am

"RIYADH, April 27: Boycott of US products has started impacting the sales of US products in the region as the campaign is gaining momentum. A Sana'a, Yemen based pharmaceutical manufacturer, recently refused to establish the Letter of Credit for a container of an antipyretic active ingredient, after all the terms and conditions were agreed upon, only because the product was of US origin. Instead, the company is now looking at Chinese and other options. Consumers-shunning US products, could eventually hit sales, contributing to a projected 10 per cent to 15 per cent fall in US exports to the Kingdom, some Riyadh based diplomats were quoted as saying." Appears the Boycott part might be legit, searched a few places and seems that it might be a "grass-roots" thing with the people, not so well organized. I got a idea... lets Boycott SUV's !!! get them fuel sucking pigs off the roads.... Dooden --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Green " wrote:
> > Mr. D.Gay, > > How do I know you are not "another of the many myths that rattle > around the the cyber-trail, and like most it is all bullshit" > > Just wondering? > > And BTW you obviously DO give a "F____". > > Like I stated before ... I have no idea if it is true. > > Steve > > > --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, david gay wrote: > > > > This is another of the many myths that rattle around the the
cyber- [Non-impotant portions of this message have been removed]

Zachariah Mully

Post by Zachariah Mully » Mon Mar 03, 2003 9:43 am

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 01:38, Steve Green wrote:
> Like I stated before ... I have no idea if it is true. > > Steve
Then why post it? Instead check out the link below and make your own opinion... My opinion: we use far too much oil. http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petroleum/info_glance/importexport.html Z DC A5X A11X

Svantwuyver

Post by Svantwuyver » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:02 pm

What you are really saying is that Americans consume about 660 million barrels more than is produced stateside. Boycotts of products with near infinite demand are meaningless. You need your medicine and so do your vehicles -- even if it comes from people that want to kill you. Notice how the message never suggests that you ride/drive fewer miles. __________________________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, more http://taxes.yahoo.com/

Judson D. Jones

Post by Judson D. Jones » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:18 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Svantwuyver wrote: Notice how the message never
> suggests that you ride/drive fewer miles.
Or drive vehicles that burn less fuel.

Arden Kysely

Post by Arden Kysely » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:37 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Judson D. Jones " wrote:
> --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Svantwuyver > wrote: > Notice how the message never > > suggests that you ride/drive fewer miles. > > > Or drive vehicles that burn less fuel.
Or heat/cool your house less. Or use less plastics and recycle those that you do use. Use less of everything for that matter, it all takes energy to produce, distribute, and carry away to dump. __Arden

Devon Jarvis

Post by Devon Jarvis » Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:52 pm

Or eat less beef. As a measure of how f*cked up this world has become, the chemical fertilizers used to grow the grain, which is fed to feedlot-raised cattle, works out to about a barrel of oil per head of cattle (rough estimate of spot crude used to produce the fertilizer for the amount of grain that is required to raise the average head of cattle, from Harpers article last year. see also "Fast Food Nation"). Would you like to spend double what you're paying now, for beef? How about double what you're paying now for gasoline? I, for one, would pay more for real grass-fed beef. And I'd pay more for gasoline that came from someplace other than the middle east. Better still. I's pay more for a KLR that I could run on my own homemade diesel. Devon "Arden Kysely " wrote:
> > --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, "Judson D. Jones " > wrote: > > --- In DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com, Svantwuyver > > wrote: > > Notice how the message never > > > suggests that you ride/drive fewer miles. > > > > > > Or drive vehicles that burn less fuel. > > Or heat/cool your house less. > > Or use less plastics and recycle those that you do use. Use less of > everything for that matter, it all takes energy to produce, > distribute, and carry away to dump. > > __Arden > > List sponsored by Dual Sport News at www.dualsportnews.com. List FAQ courtesy of Chris Krok at: www.bigcee.com/klr650faq.html > Unsubscribe by sending a blank message to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com . > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/