speaking of magazines

DSN_KLR650
Randy.Hoskins@worldnet.att.net

new motorcycle (klr650) adventure book

Post by Randy.Hoskins@worldnet.att.net » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:34 am

Group, My wife gave me a book that might be of interest to the group. It is a book about a guy who buys himself a KLR650 and starts riding south from New York to Tierra Del Fuego. Just starting to read the book so I can't say how good or bad the book is yet. The book is by Andress Carlstein and is called "Odyssey to Ushuaia". Is he anyone on the List? Randy A13

Tengai650

Post by Tengai650 » Wed Jun 26, 2002 6:48 am

At 10:29 PM -0700 6/25/2002, Randy.Hoskins@... wrote:
>Group, > >My wife gave me a book that might be of interest to the group. It is a >book about a guy who buys himself a KLR650 and starts riding south from >New York to Tierra Del Fuego. Just starting to read the book so I can't >say how good or bad the book is yet. > >The book is by Andress Carlstein and is called "Odyssey to Ushuaia". Is >he anyone on the List?
He used to be a list subscriber, but is now caught up with other things. Plus his bike is currently a smoking heap taking up space in my garage. Mark B2 A2 A3

klxmoto

speaking of magazines

Post by klxmoto » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:06 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "hens_p" wrote:
> Scott: > > I did reply to your message, but the list mod deleted it (I guess
he
> forgot to delete yours ;)). > > Anywho, let's all settle down and talk KLRs. I'm not trying to
raise
> hell, ect.... > > Pat
If you're talking about me, I haven't deleted a single email from this list. Ed List Administrator

acarlstein

Post by acarlstein » Sun Jun 30, 2002 11:43 pm

Hi Randy, Yes, that would be me. I certainly hope you like the book, and if you do, please feel free to boast wildly about your motorcycle being tough as hell. KLRs rock. Andres Carlstein, Odyssey to Ushuaia
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., Randy.Hoskins@w... wrote: > Group, > > My wife gave me a book that might be of interest to the group. It is a > book about a guy who buys himself a KLR650 and starts riding south from > New York to Tierra Del Fuego. Just starting to read the book so I can't > say how good or bad the book is yet. > > The book is by Andress Carlstein and is called "Odyssey to Ushuaia". Is > he anyone on the List? > > Randy > A13