to alaska this summer?

DSN_KLR650
Dan Pauley

mechanical prowess

Post by Dan Pauley » Wed May 29, 2002 2:28 pm

> I have been doing my own work for years and to be honest it feels > great to know all work has been "lovingly" done with the utmost care
Well put Peter, I enjoy wrench'n on 'em about as much as riding them. This month's issue of MCN has a one page article about how it makes us feel good to have done something with our hands. Something Primal but very true. Being born into the clan of "Wrench-Bender", now I understand more why it feels so good to have beaten the nut and bolt. Dan /|\

Xeno

to alaska this summer?

Post by Xeno » Wed May 29, 2002 2:56 pm

Good day Harvey You might get in contact with the good people at http://screenguide.com/2dcvroc . They are planning a ride to Fairbanks Alaska around the 3rd of July for the Vulcan Riders and Owners Club. For that matter, come and join us! It should be a good time. Xeno VROC #7083 Fairbanks, Alaska 1989 Black Vulcan 750 2001 KLR250 -------------------------------------------------------------------------- "No matter what happens, keep the dream alive." -- Deke Slayton [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]