name recognition / nklr

DSN_KLR650
ussr77

custom muffler

Post by ussr77 » Thu Dec 20, 2001 5:37 pm

Hey gang. It's been a long time since I've posted on the group. Well here is what I came up with now. Made a custom muffler for my KLR. Didn't want to spend the 300$+ for a exhaust system that most of you guys say has problems. Supertrapp and BigGun doy you feel concerned??? If you want to see it go on my page and look under Custom Muffler www3.sympatico.ca/razb Raz Suggestions and comments welcome... Cheers to the gang in Minneapolis. Dan, Will, Darrick, and all the others. ceeya

adamavis

custom muffler

Post by adamavis » Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:01 pm

Sorry but that looks really dumb. What's that furry box in the backround? ~Pablo Pinifranchescio
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "ussr77" wrote: > Hey gang. > > It's been a long time since I've posted on the group. > > Well here is what I came up with now. > > Made a custom muffler for my KLR. Didn't want to spend the > 300$+ for a exhaust system that most of you guys say has problems. > > Supertrapp and BigGun doy you feel concerned??? > > If you want to see it go on my page and look under Custom Muffler > > > www3.sympatico.ca/razb > > > Raz > Suggestions and comments welcome... > > Cheers to the gang in Minneapolis. Dan, Will, Darrick, and all the > others. ceeya

mighty_oak1

custom muffler

Post by mighty_oak1 » Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:21 pm

I think it looks pretty cool. That's what KLR'n is all about. That bike is about a personal as you can get. Brad J. Morris A16 Illinois
> Sorry but that looks really dumb. What's that furry box in the > backround? > > ~Pablo Pinifranchescio > > --- In DSN_klr650@y..., "ussr77" wrote: > > Hey gang. > > > > It's been a long time since I've posted on the group. > > > > Well here is what I came up with now. > > > > Made a custom muffler for my KLR. Didn't want to spend the > > 300$+ for a exhaust system that most of you guys say has problems. > > > > Supertrapp and BigGun doy you feel concerned??? > > > > If you want to see it go on my page and look under Custom Muffler > > > > > > www3.sympatico.ca/razb > > > > > > Raz > > Suggestions and comments welcome... > > > > Cheers to the gang in Minneapolis. Dan, Will, Darrick, and all the > > others. ceeya

J. Simoneaux

name recognition / nklr

Post by J. Simoneaux » Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:31 pm

Sorry to put words in your mouth their Pat. If you want to patronize the advertisers that push themselves on us and encourage more of the same I can't and wouldn't dream of stopping you. I just assumed (oops, never do that) that this would be a group consensus on this matter. If anyone else feels offended by my e-mail feel free to mail I-Motors and retract on your behalf. I really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Joe Simoneaux -----Original Message----- From: hens_p [mailto:IronJungle@...] Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 1:17 PM To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: Name Recognition / nklr I didn't agree to that..... actually, I almost feel the opposite. Looking at an ad every ten posts or so seems like a bargin to get a listserver with free polls, chat, posting, file storage, archives, all sys admin provided, etc, etc, etc... Seems like a fair trade to me. Pat / Austin
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "J. Simoneaux" wrote: > I am a yahoo groups member, and I'm writing to let you know that myself > and the other members of the group are seeing your ad mixed in with our > E-Mail Posts. We have agreed not patronize any company that invades our > mailbox uninvited Checkout Dual Sport News at http://www.dualsportnews.com Be part of the Adventure! Visit the KLR650 archives at http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 Post message: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subscribe: DSN_klr650-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Unsubscribe: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com List owner: DSN_klr650-owner@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.com