nklr, ndr - motorcycle accessory warehouse

DSN_KLR650

plastic polish

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2001 6:00 pm

I believe PJ-1 makes a product called plastic renew,it's made for motorcycle plastic and has received great reviews.

Fred Hink

plastic polish

Post by Fred Hink » Sun Dec 02, 2001 7:07 pm

Plastic Renew is actually from PC Racing. http://www.pcracingusa.com/plasticrenew.htm Fred www.arrowheadmotorsports.com
----- Original Message ----- From: To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 5:00 PM Subject: [DSN_klr650] Plastic polish > I believe PJ-1 makes a product called plastic renew,it's made for > motorcycle plastic and has received great reviews.

ktmh53@aol.com

plastic polish

Post by ktmh53@aol.com » Sun Dec 02, 2001 7:28 pm

> Plastic Renew is actually from PC Racing. > http://www.pcracingusa.com/plasticrenew.htm > >
This is not worth it, I tried it. It is a box of sandpaper, steel wool, and quickdry non-buffing floor wax. I found out the hard way. The wax is the same stuff the US Navy uses to wax the decks. I know this because I am in the Navy and I smelled the wax and thought it smelled familiar. Kurt Thomas AT1 USN [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

mpasuit@coxtarget.com

nklr, ndr - motorcycle accessory warehouse

Post by mpasuit@coxtarget.com » Mon Dec 03, 2001 6:44 am

> now avoid MAW. >> > > With 7 bikes i do a lot of mail order stuff, MAW sucks big
time.
> > Mike
Agreed I am boycotting MAW as well. I ordered a pair of Belstaff Ezeon road pants and the hip and knee pads to go with. I received the pants but was told the pads were on backorder. A few days later I was perusing the closeout section and found the pads I ordered ( at full price) were now being sold on closeout. I asked how can something be backordered when I can find it in the closeout section.? They discounted the pads and I refuse to deal with them anymore.