nklr moron 'monty'

DSN_KLR650
cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com

nklr swordfight/monty

Post by cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com » Thu Oct 04, 2001 4:25 pm

Our cheief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear....fear and surprise....Our two weapons are fear and surprise....and ruthless efficiency....Our THREE weapons are fear, surprise and ruthless efficiency....and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....Our FOUR....no....AMONGST our weapons....amongst our weaponry are such elements as fear, surprise....I'll come in again.(The Spanish Inquisition EXITS). Regards, Cardinal Biggles

Swede

nklr swordfight/monty

Post by Swede » Fri Oct 05, 2001 2:13 am

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote:
> Our cheief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear....fear and > surprise....Our two weapons are fear and surprise....and ruthless > efficiency....Our THREE weapons are fear, surprise and ruthless > efficiency....and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope....Our > FOUR....no....AMONGST our weapons....amongst our weaponry are
such
> elements as fear, surprise....I'll come in again.(The Spanish > Inquisition EXITS). > Regards, Cardinal Biggles
Yeah, but do you know how to defend yourself against a person attacking you with a banana? "Swede"

cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com

nklr swordfight/monty

Post by cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com » Fri Oct 05, 2001 2:30 am

> ....I'll come in again.(The Spanish > > Inquisition EXITS). > > Regards, Cardinal Biggles > > Yeah, but do you know how to defend yourself against a > person attacking you with a banana? > > "Swede"
Fresh Fruit??? I'd be looking for my 16 ton weight..........cosmo

Swede

nklr moron 'monty'

Post by Swede » Fri Oct 05, 2001 2:39 am

...you're mother was a hampster and your father smelt of elderberries, I fart in your general direction, you daffy English cannnnigits...now go away, or I shall taunt you, once more. Bebe le bouche!...bebe le bouche?...BEBE LE BOUCHE! (bowwwrnnngggg...MOOOHH) RUNAWWWAAAYYYY!!RUNAWWWAAAAYYYY!! I can face the peril! No, it's much too perilous. She turned me into a newt!...a newt?...Well, I got better... BURN HER!!! Those who are responsible for sacking those who have been sacked, have been sacked! Wyk... "Swede" - Roger...Roger the shrubber. Would you like a thin wafer, sir?
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., "Dale Johnson" wrote: > a herring? you can't cut down a tree with a herring