nklr messages-nklr group membership

DSN_KLR650
cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com

naked, custard . . . whatever nklr

Post by cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com » Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:18 am

for
> the better and learn to be civil and polite... until we talk about
BMWs
> :) > > Gino > ____________ > > I'm predicting right here and now that you will own another BMW and > sooner than anyone might suspect. > > Kurt > > Loving the GS...
Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo

Zachariah Mully

Post by Zachariah Mully » Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:24 am

> Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo >
Me too, the first Harley I've ever liked the looks of... And maybe even the only one I'd own (The Kapital Kops here in DC have a fleet of 883's they ride.. I think most are 91's, all the big full tourers they replace every 4 years, not so for the little 883's) ------------------ Zack Banana Republic of Washington, DC KLR650A5 "Buster" | KLR650A2 | ZG1000A1 | KZ440A2 | KX125G1 | 1966 Vespa 125 COG #4664 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Duvall Ed

Post by Duvall Ed » Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:34 am

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote:
> > for the better and learn to be civil and polite... until we talk > >about BMWs :) > > > > Gino > > ____________ > > > > I'm predicting right here and now that you will own another BMW > > >and sooner than anyone might suspect. > > > > Kurt > > > > Loving the GS... > Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo
883R?! What a piece of cr*p! (sorry, hope I didn't offend, just my not humble opinion). :^) I'm dieing to get the new Buell Firebolt XB9R. Some seriously new and interesting technology on that thing, and reportedly under $10,000! Dang, I need to substantially increase my income at the same time that I substantially reduce the number of hours that I work, while at the same time increasing the number of hours that I'm riding... Overbudget Ed Duvall, WA

monahanwb@yahoo.com

Post by monahanwb@yahoo.com » Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:38 am

--- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote:
> Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo
You'll get over it, hopefully before you act on the impulse. An 883 is a true wheezer..........

Mark

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 27, 2001 11:45 am

>At 4:22 PM +0000 9/27/01, Duvall Ed wrote: >I'm dieing to get the new Buell Firebolt XB9R. Some seriously new and >interesting technology on that thing
I'm certainly not dying for one, but it's about as close to a Harley as I'll ever get. Mark B2 A2 A3

Duvall Ed

Post by Duvall Ed » Thu Sep 27, 2001 12:04 pm

--- Mark wrote:
> >At 4:22 PM +0000 9/27/01, Duvall Ed wrote: > >I'm dieing to get the new Buell Firebolt XB9R. Some seriously new > >and interesting technology on that thing > > I'm certainly not dying for one, but it's about as close to a > Harley as I'll ever get. > > Mark > B2 > A2 > A3
Well, see that's the difference between me and you. I'm 'dieing' for one, and you're certainly not 'dying' for one. :^) No really, I hear you. The big 'ole Harley's are fun to ride, but at those prices, and suspect reliability, and then you have to invest in the proper outfit (same as a dualsporter, or sport bike nut I guess), and then you'd have to act all rough and tough, just not sure about that heavy of a life style commitment. I'm curious to see if the new Buell lives up to the hype, and whether there is some better quality control. Apparently Buell's aren't known for their QC. Ed Buelvall, WA Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?... ===== Ed Boyd Duvall, WA KLX 650 List Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KLX650 '96 KLX 650R '82 Katana 1000 __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Listen to your Yahoo! Mail messages from any phone. http://phone.yahoo.com

klx650dan@eatmydirt.com

Post by klx650dan@eatmydirt.com » Fri Sep 28, 2001 12:35 am

DON'T fall into the poser trap.. JMHO or not H Dan P Graham WA
> --- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote: > > Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster > > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo >

IronJungle@Hotmail.com

Post by IronJungle@Hotmail.com » Fri Sep 28, 2001 6:45 am

I saw one of those new Honda 1800 Cruisers up close this week. I not a cruiser bike guy, but that bike really moves me. Very nice package.
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., klx650dan@e... wrote: > DON'T fall into the poser trap.. JMHO or not H > Dan P > Graham WA > > > --- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote: > > > Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new Sportster > > > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo > >

cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com

Post by cosmo_bojinski@hotmail.com » Fri Sep 28, 2001 10:50 am

H or not, its a valid opinion and one I was aware of,I guess thats why I said "lust" its a purely superficial, cosmetic attraction, yeah it just looks like a flattracker.Just give me one night with one...cosmo.............--- In DSN_klr650@y..., klx650dan@e... wrote:
> DON'T fall into the poser trap.. JMHO or not H > Dan P > Graham WA > > > --- In DSN_klr650@y..., cosmo_bojinski@h... wrote: > > > Never mind the Beemers I've fallen in lust with the new
Sportster
> > > 883R, looks just like the old flattracker.....cosmo > >

guymanbro@excite.com

nklr messages-nklr group membership

Post by guymanbro@excite.com » Fri Sep 28, 2001 11:09 am

> > And the odd thing is the list just keeps growing...now over
> > 1600!! Boy, that's kind of scary. >
I'm tellin you whut...if half the boyz on this list are half the men they cliam to be, owning half the guns they claim to own -- Well, I think we got the homeland pretty much secure thanks very much. dat brooklyn bum (no guns but the ones I's born with--I'll mosh an enemy to death in an instant though!)