lr or reg progessive fork springs?

DSN_KLR650
thesquasher@hotmail.com

lr or reg progessive fork springs?

Post by thesquasher@hotmail.com » Tue Sep 18, 2001 3:24 am

The LR's are made sspecifically(sp) for the KLR650. The old ones were NOT. You don't want the old type.
--- In DSN_klr650@y..., ktmh53@a... wrote: > LR or Reg. Progessive fork springs? > What is the diff? > I need some and which if any is better for me > > > Kurt Thomas

Glen Meyer

nklr: troll??? praying fanatic - ccw etc.

Post by Glen Meyer » Tue Sep 18, 2001 3:38 am

Probably the most fanatical thing I've done is expressed interest in home schooling my son. This is probably a "fanatical hate crime" to Hilary Clinton, but fairly normal where I live. Let's see... I also carry a concealed handgun 90% of the time. That might make me fanatical to roughly 35% of the coutry. That's ok. I am in good company. Lots of us Praying, Home-schooling, Pistol packing types don't really care about labels. Glen Meyer- A13 Post Falls, (North) Idaho USA
----- Original Message ----- From: Rob To: Glen Meyer Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com>; Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:58 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] NKLR: Troll??? Islamic terrorist The solution to fanatic religion is not more fanatic religion!!! Glen Meyer wrote: > > Jim, > > > > Support from Pakistan and Russia I think will be minimal at best. Roughly > > 1/3 of Russia's population is Islamic, Afghanistan . ? . this remains to be > > seen. Time will tell. > > > > Ben Laden is an Islamic reaction of the US involvement last time during > > Desert Strom. > > Iraq is high on my list of suspicion on being a contributor to last Tuesday > > attack. We had our chance to clean up on Iraqi during Desert Storm. ? > > > > I am all for eradicating any and all Islamic terrorist threats to this > > country. > > I truly wish it would be done. My solution would be to Saber rattle long > > enough to rebuild our military. Thanks to 8+ years of downsizing. Sadly- > > downsizing began with Bush Sr. Is the Cold War over? Yes, but that's only > > because our enemies have changed their names and continued to build their > > military with $$$ from the U.S. taxpayers. That's at least 1 year of Saber > > rattling for the retaliation for 9-11-01. 3+ years of Full-Scale military > > spending to prevent a full blown war with Russia & China. I truly believe > > in "Peace through Superior Firepower". It doesn't help when our own > > government covers up 2 prior attacks with > > extremely heavy Islamic terrorist involvement such as OKC and TWA 800. > > re: http://216.231.22.254:8080/ramgen/pclub/aug01/pclub0808.rm plus a wealth > > of other info out there. > > > > I have never been moved to pray for my US Govt leaders fervently like I have > > this last Friday. Can we successfully negotiate a proactive path through > > the Middle East in the future? IMO - Yes, but only if we pray for our > > leaders and troops. We will be negotiated a heavily infested minefield > > designed for our destruction. This is a very volatile situation. > > > > Please Pray for our country, leaders & troops. God help U.S. > > > > "Semper Fi" > > Glen Meyer- A13 "cheaper than flying" > > Post Falls, (North) Idaho > > USA > > _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.com

Glen Meyer

nklr: troll??? praying fanatic - ccw etc.

Post by Glen Meyer » Tue Sep 18, 2001 3:39 am

Probably the most fanatical thing I've done is expressed interest in home schooling my son. This is probably a "fanatical hate crime" to Hilary Clinton, but fairly normal where I live. Let's see... I also carry a concealed handgun 90% of the time. That might make me fanatical to roughly 35% of the coutry. That's ok. I am in good company. Lots of us Praying, Home-schooling, Pistol packing types don't really care about labels. Glen Meyer- A13 Post Falls, (North) Idaho USA
----- Original Message ----- From: Rob To: Glen Meyer Cc: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com>; Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 6:58 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] NKLR: Troll??? Islamic terrorist The solution to fanatic religion is not more fanatic religion!!! Glen Meyer wrote: > > Jim, > > > > Support from Pakistan and Russia I think will be minimal at best. Roughly > > 1/3 of Russia's population is Islamic, Afghanistan . ? . this remains to be > > seen. Time will tell. > > > > Ben Laden is an Islamic reaction of the US involvement last time during > > Desert Strom. > > Iraq is high on my list of suspicion on being a contributor to last Tuesday > > attack. We had our chance to clean up on Iraqi during Desert Storm. ? > > > > I am all for eradicating any and all Islamic terrorist threats to this > > country. > > I truly wish it would be done. My solution would be to Saber rattle long > > enough to rebuild our military. Thanks to 8+ years of downsizing. Sadly- > > downsizing began with Bush Sr. Is the Cold War over? Yes, but that's only > > because our enemies have changed their names and continued to build their > > military with $$$ from the U.S. taxpayers. That's at least 1 year of Saber > > rattling for the retaliation for 9-11-01. 3+ years of Full-Scale military > > spending to prevent a full blown war with Russia & China. I truly believe > > in "Peace through Superior Firepower". It doesn't help when our own > > government covers up 2 prior attacks with > > extremely heavy Islamic terrorist involvement such as OKC and TWA 800. > > re: http://216.231.22.254:8080/ramgen/pclub/aug01/pclub0808.rm plus a wealth > > of other info out there. > > > > I have never been moved to pray for my US Govt leaders fervently like I have > > this last Friday. Can we successfully negotiate a proactive path through > > the Middle East in the future? IMO - Yes, but only if we pray for our > > leaders and troops. We will be negotiated a heavily infested minefield > > designed for our destruction. This is a very volatile situation. > > > > Please Pray for our country, leaders & troops. God help U.S. > > > > "Semper Fi" > > Glen Meyer- A13 "cheaper than flying" > > Post Falls, (North) Idaho > > USA > > _________________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.com