just got a klr

DSN_KLR650
Jim & Shannon Morehead

group name

Post by Jim & Shannon Morehead » Sat Aug 26, 2000 6:15 pm

Hi All, KOG, KORG or any of their derivatives are OK with me. I'm afraid KATS is just a little too cute for my tastes. Jim

BCDIRECT@enetis.net

group name

Post by BCDIRECT@enetis.net » Sun Aug 27, 2000 12:12 am

I agree. Can hear it now, "Here come them dual sport pussies" KATS just doesn't describe the the group properly. In long form yes, as an acroymn NO! My 2cents worth. Barry A-7 --- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, "Jim & Shannon Morehead" wrote: I'm afraid KATS is
> just a little too cute for my tastes.

BCDIRECT@enetis.net

group name

Post by BCDIRECT@enetis.net » Sun Aug 27, 2000 10:45 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, racing43rd@a... wrote: ED, Sure they are are strong formidable animals, but in my humble opinion the tony the tiger thing has been done to death. We are an original group of people and deserve an original name. Your either a CAT person or a DOG person. I personally HATE CATS! > Hey Barry ever take a good look at a Mountain Lion, Bengal Tiger, Snow > Leopard? You get the idea. > > Ed > Windsor Oh > (only in the zoo around here)

Gary Ott

group name

Post by Gary Ott » Mon Aug 28, 2000 2:40 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, BCDIRECT@e... wrote:
> --- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, racing43rd@a... wrote: > ED, Sure they are are strong formidable animals, but in my humble > opinion the tony the tiger thing has been done to death. We are an > original group of people and deserve an original name. > > Your either a CAT person or a DOG person. I personally HATE CATS! > > > Hey Barry ever take a good look at a Mountain Lion, Bengal Tiger, > Snow > > Leopard? You get the idea. > > > > Ed > > Windsor Oh > > (only in the zoo around here)
I have dogs AND cats. When I was a kid, I had as a pet; racoons, possum, rattle snakes, skunks, just about any animal native to Michigan. I don't know why anyone would HATE any of them. The nice thing about any animal is, you know pretty much what it is all about, right up front. Including cats. That said, I voted for KORG. It's has a more interesting ring to it. Gary Ott

Brad Davis

group name

Post by Brad Davis » Mon Aug 28, 2000 2:54 pm

Just a few more .... KLR ROADS KLR Riding Organization for American Dual Sporters (with apologies to the group who do not live on the North or South American continents). KLR IDSC KLR International Dual Sport Club KLR DOG KLR Dualsport Owners Group (go Killer Dog!) Brad A9

Roy James

group name

Post by Roy James » Mon Aug 28, 2000 8:15 pm

KORG is likely a registered trademark of a musical instrument company.You might run into legal hassles with that name.

jensk52@yahoo.com

group name

Post by jensk52@yahoo.com » Mon Aug 20, 2001 12:07 am

There is a Northwest DS group on Yahoo Groups and I was wondering if anyone had the name handy. Thanks Kurt Jensen Eugene, OR

professor.jim@worldnet.att.net

group name

Post by professor.jim@worldnet.att.net » Mon Aug 20, 2001 2:07 am

Kurt, The group is NWTT: NorthWest Thumpers, eTc. To join, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwtt Membership includes riders from B.C., Washington, & Oregon. They even let Californians join! Professor A9 Federal Way, WA. [USA] ++++++++++++++++++++++++ --- jensk52@y... wrote:
> There is a Northwest DS group on Yahoo Groups and I was > wondering if anyone had the name handy. > > Thanks > Kurt Jensen > Eugene, OR

West

group name

Post by West » Mon Aug 20, 2001 10:37 am

Kurt, Also look for the Oregon_DSR at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Oregon_DSR. There is also one for Washington but the address escapes me at the moment. Punky and Lew in town tonight. I'd love to meet all you folks. West Eugene, OR. [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Dreas Nielsen

group name

Post by Dreas Nielsen » Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:36 pm

There are also WA_dsr and Oregon_dsr
> -----Original Message----- > From: professor.jim@... > [mailto:professor.jim@...] > Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 12:07 AM > To: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com > Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: Group name > > > Kurt, > > The group is NWTT: NorthWest Thumpers, eTc. > > To join, go to: >
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwtt Membership includes riders from B.C., Washington, & Oregon. They even let Californians join! Professor A9 Federal Way, WA. [USA] ++++++++++++++++++++++++ --- jensk52@y... wrote:
> There is a Northwest DS group on Yahoo Groups and I was > wondering if anyone had the name handy. > > Thanks > Kurt Jensen > Eugene, OR
Visit the KLR650 archives at http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 Post message: DSN_klr650@yahoogroups.com Subscribe: DSN_klr650-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Unsubscribe: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com List owner: DSN_klr650-owner@yahoogroups.com Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/