soon-to-be 2001 klr650 owner. puerto rico.

DSN_KLR650
velasco_racing@hotmail.com

soon-to-be 2001 klr650 owner. puerto rico.

Post by velasco_racing@hotmail.com » Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:34 pm

Just to let you know that I bought/ordered a 2001 model. It should arrive by saturday. But I'll be in Silver Spring, MD all next week so I won't be able to pick it up until the next saturday. Going from the airport to the shop on saturday and on sunday to a local marathon (San Blas Marathon) and do the break-in period. YESSS Gonna use it to commute to work. Don't like the green color much but I'll get used to it. Bought the full set of Kawi bags. The stitching in the tank bag's map screen is in the inside, not the outside as I saw in one of the pics. Guess they improved it. Also bought the tall windshield. Helmets: Nolan 100 Trend - Silver (convertible). Already planning a trip to the Dominican Republic within this year and Venezuela in 1 1/2 years. Any advice @ intercoms, dashboard add-ins (saw a post @ battery lights and lighter plug). PLEASE ADVICE @ riding "cover-alls" I'm riding to work in suit and tie. Already solved the shifting-shoe problem, now I need to cover the rest jajaja (seriously). Thanks, Luis Velasco Rio Piedras, PR (787)754-8636