uni/fender - shoulda been nklr - sorry boys and girls

DSN_KLR650
BMWzzzing

nklr:moto life

Post by BMWzzzing » Fri Dec 22, 2000 8:17 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Message: 20 Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 20:02:00 -0000 From: rileysean2001@... Subject: Re: nklr/Ego/Moto
> Bmwzzzing's Moto Life > drinks cheap "nigga" beer... not yuppie micro brew > shoot informants not drugs > gated roads were created to be explored
Yo, I dont write that good but I ken tell what people do when they are doin it. Ths boy's braggin. Come to Eureka NV, son, we''ll fix you up........with Marlon. He's our eunuch. Just the facts !! One ego/moto comment deserves another in the field of polarity. Is Marlon into drag ? Work Sucks "ride more". DRx.Jung/Team Mental (the underground warped into the twilight zone)

Backroad Bandit

Post by Backroad Bandit » Fri Dec 22, 2000 9:06 pm

--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, BMWzzzing wrote:
> DRx.Jung/Team Mental
Mr. Gary Weaver, Mental Midget. Go away, did the bmw guys kick you out?

Kurt Simpson (Editor Dual Sport News)

Post by Kurt Simpson (Editor Dual Sport News) » Fri Dec 22, 2000 9:22 pm

I'm probably not the only one trying to figure out some of the threads of the day but I'll remind one and all there are two rules on the list: no personal attacks and no spamming...as for the rest the list's complaints usually take care of it....take it for what it is worth... Kurt -----Original Message----- From: Backroad Bandit [mailto:billmonahan@...] Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 8:07 PM To: DSN_klr650@egroups.com Subject: [DSN_klr650] Re: nklr:Moto Life
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, BMWzzzing wrote: > DRx.Jung/Team Mental Mr. Gary Weaver, Mental Midget. Go away, did the bmw guys kick you out? Visit the KLR650 archives at http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 Support Dual Sport News... dsneditor@... Let's keep this list SPAM free! Visit our site at http://www.egroups.com/group/DSN_klr650 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@egroups.com

y2kflht@cs.com

Post by y2kflht@cs.com » Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:56 pm

I've been to Eureka, NV and there's no there there! Roger in Reno

guymanbro@excite.com

uni/fender - shoulda been nklr - sorry boys and girls

Post by guymanbro@excite.com » Sat Dec 23, 2000 6:00 pm

Sorry 'bout my pretender post not being nklr...Caught it a millisecond too late. I was just responding to a post and didn't notice that there wasn't NKLR already in the subjuct line. dat brooklyn bum