nklr trip report - from twin falls (id)

DSN_KLR650
cloudhid@aol.com

eric crossing over

Post by cloudhid@aol.com » Fri Oct 06, 2000 11:52 am

Attachments :
    Here's Eric's portrait showing us how he swims to the other side with his KLR. Goodbye friend. Ron

Tumu Rock

eric crossing over

Post by Tumu Rock » Sat Oct 07, 2000 12:44 am

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:50:38 EDT, cloudhid@... wrote: Here's Eric's portrait showing us how he swims to the other side with his KLR. Goodbye friend. Ron > Ride on, bro. dat brooklyn bum _______________________________________________________ Say Bye to Slow Internet! http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

Stuart Heaslet

eric crossing over

Post by Stuart Heaslet » Sat Oct 07, 2000 2:15 pm

At 12:50 PM 10/6/00 -0400, cloudhid@... wrote:
    >Here's Eric's portrait showing us how he swims >to the other side with his KLR. Goodbye friend.
    All I can think of is that it's time for a ride. Everyone has been very generous about Eric. It feels real good. Stuart

Further2be@aol.com

eric crossing over

Post by Further2be@aol.com » Sat Oct 07, 2000 3:25 pm

Hello. I am Eric's sister Beth. I don't know how many of you knew my brother, or how well. Since I'm writing to a bunch of people I don't know, I can only guess. But whether you liked him, agreed with him, or not, and although it may have seemingly come out differently, Eric's strongest values were honesty, loyalty to friends and family, and integrity. I hope you all knew this about my brother. He loved to ride. It was one of the best things in his life to be on a bike. I hope you all know that too. Again, since I don't know any of you or how well you know my brother, I will just say thak you to his friends out there. Should anyone want Funeral information, you can e-mail me at: Further2be@... Should anyone want to make any donations, please send them in memory of Eric to: Terry Barnard AMA Billboard Fund 13515 Yarmouth Dr. Pickerington, OH 43147 The National Motorcycle Safety Fund 2 Jenner St. Irvine, CA 92618 Juvenile Diabetes Foundation 120 Wall Street 19th Floor New York, NY 10005 Attention: Public Information Group Thank you. Beth Jasniewicz

Mark Wilson

eric crossing over

Post by Mark Wilson » Sat Oct 07, 2000 4:49 pm

Attachments :Here is a pic of Eric J this summer with his new scooter. And here are some links to some pics I took last year while we were taking a sunday afternoon spin. http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6419/lilburn2.html http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/6419/lilburn1.html I was taking the pics, so the rider you see is Eric. MotorMark

PRBKLR@cs.com

eric crossing over

Post by PRBKLR@cs.com » Sat Oct 07, 2000 6:11 pm

I had that picture as my wallpaper for the longest time, I thought it was really cool! What an enormous loss! He will be missed.. Paul Dallas, Tx A13

Ted Palmer

eric crossing over

Post by Ted Palmer » Sat Oct 07, 2000 8:42 pm

cloudhid@... wrote:
    > Here's Eric's portrait showing us how he swims > to the other side with his KLR. Goodbye friend.
    Well, I dunno what to say... none of us are getting any younger. Next time we're out beside the campfire on a fine summer night, spare a thought for Eric. Mister_T

Mark S. Hamlin

nklr trip report - from twin falls (id)

Post by Mark S. Hamlin » Sun Oct 08, 2000 10:01 am

If you need a crash spot in the south bay, give me a holler. Mark S. Hamlin Corralitos, Ca
    >>>>>I'll be in the desert for a while, most likely you won't hear from me
    for about a week. Then I'm heading towards California and San Francisco. I don't want to intrude for too long, so I keep my first report very short. I appologize for that. I wish you all the best. Cheers, istvan

zootpatutie

eric crossing over

Post by zootpatutie » Sun Oct 08, 2000 11:13 am

To watch this life go by, we would become alone. To participate in it, we touch a world we could never otherwise know. Prayers to Eric's family and a toast to one who participated and touched my life in the process. Todd A9
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Palmer" To: DSN_klr650@egroups.com> Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 7:35 PM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Eric crossing over > cloudhid@... wrote: > > > Here's Eric's portrait showing us how he swims > > to the other side with his KLR. Goodbye friend. > > Well, I dunno what to say... none of us are getting any younger. > > Next time we're out beside the campfire on a fine summer night, spare > a thought for Eric. > > Mister_T >