transcontinental adventure touring

DSN_KLR650
Ken Minnion

transcontinental adventure touring

Post by Ken Minnion » Mon Sep 25, 2000 12:31 am

>   From: punkynsquirt@... >Subject: Re: Transcontinental adventure touring [offlist] >Phil: I am in Greenacres, Florida, next to West Palm Beach. Might see you up >there early May 2001. I could leave as late as June 1, 2001, so it could be >early June when I get to north Florida. The important thing is that I allow >enough time to leisurely do Canada and finish Alaska by Sept. 1, 2001 before >cold weather sets in. These invites (5 now) are knocking my socks off. Man, >it's great being hooked up with you guys and gals. Thanks amigo.

>Lew Waterman >Punky & Lew's Americas Motopaseo  

Lew , you could try hitting on my new  Dual Sport Motorcycle Traveler's Contact List  for more invites. It's specifically set up with riders like you in mind. On it , you can find  local help  for emergency / info / camp space / local trails / etc. Think about a visit to my location (Vancouver Island ) for some terrific backroads & maybe some trout  fishing. I've done just about every highway in B.C. & numerous backroads in the southern 1/2, so feel free to call me for ideas.     For the others on this list who like helping visitors, please feel free to sign up. This list has already been posted with the E-groups Triumph Tiger,  Northwest GS'ers, & MC_Adventure Tour lists, so you'll meet all types on it. I'll put a link on this list as well.  Buenos Viajes.

Ken in Campbell River, B.C. & Felix, black 95 Triumph Tiger