nklr off subject

DSN_KLR650
quattrofun@aol.com

90 tengai engine chain rattle/slap

Post by quattrofun@aol.com » Tue Sep 19, 2000 10:22 am

My Tengai(18k miles) is making a weird engine chain rattle/slapping sound from the left side of the motor. It is more prevelant in 5th gear, 60 mph, 4k rpm going uphill and opening up the throttle. I have checked the Balancer Tensioner including removing the magneto cover to ensure the arm is fully to the left. I have the shop manual, but it does not really say how to adjust the Cam Chain, it just says to remove the aduster, and reinstall. Is this how adust the tension?? any help would be appreciated. Sincerely, Jeff quattrofun@...

Russell Scott

nklr off subject

Post by Russell Scott » Tue Sep 19, 2000 5:46 pm

Yep. Anybody who wants real news on a daily basis, go here. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/ Russel'r A13 "transwarp" -----Original Message----- From: Jim & Shannon Morehead Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 5:25 AM To: DSN_klr650 Subject: [DSN_klr650] NKLR Re: Off Subject Clinton and his cronies have fooled a number of the American people into believing this falicy. The truth is that they have actually traded public lands to the large mining companies in exchange for relatively worthless lands in exchange. (Hmmmm, do you suppose any campaign funds were raised here?) They will also abridge your rights to access lands that are yours and tell you it is "for your own good". Please take a look at the facts instead of blindly swallowing what the national news media feeds you. There was a program on ABC last week that was billed (no pun intended) as a comparison of the presidential candidates and their families. In fact, it was nothing more than a very thinly veiled campaign ad for Al Gore. I sure hope we all take the guff that is dished out by the national "news" and infotainment media with a grain of salt and that we all think objectively. Most importantly, I hope we all rationally evaluate our choices and think for ourselves. This is one of the most important national elections in recent history. I, for one, say "THROW THE RASCALS OUT!!!" Jim