don't move to dsn_klr

DSN_KLR650
Deks

no mail, no list, what's going on...?

Post by Deks » Tue Sep 12, 2000 2:48 am

Hi list, greetings KORG, The last three days I'm not getting any mail from the list. It seems I'm not the only one. Has anyone got a cure for this? Please email me off list at dek5@... TIA, Deks, Croatia

bigmotomama@aol.com

Post by bigmotomama@aol.com » Tue Sep 12, 2000 10:42 am

Am I missing something here? What is everyone whining about? How hard is it to log onto the eGroups page and view posts in a nice orderly manner. This is far better than e-mail. Motomama
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, "Deks " wrote: > Hi list, greetings KORG, > > The last three days I'm not getting any mail from the list. It seems > I'm not the only one. Has anyone got a cure for this? > > Please email me off list at > dek5@h... > TIA, > Deks, Croatia

Van

Post by Van » Tue Sep 12, 2000 2:17 pm

I second this motion. All your points are very validated. Van A7
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, lesnowich@a... wrote: > --- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, bigmotomama@a... wrote: > > Am I missing something here? What is everyone whining about? How > > hard > > is it to log onto the eGroups page and view posts in a nice orderly > > manner. This is far better than e-mail. > > > > Motomama > > > > > > Some people don't have access to the Internet at work - just e-mail. > > Some people only have one phone line and don't want to tie it up > while they browse the messages. > > Others pay per minute to log on. > > You can spend an hour online reading logged on - or you can download > all the new messages to you computer in less than a minute and then > spend all the time you want off line reading, writing replies and not > tying up the line or running up the bill. > > The online site does not incorporate a spell checker. > > If you wish to send you message to more than one address you must > compose it more than once. > > Sometimes the Internet is very slow and you must wait for the > messages to load. > > Hope this answers your question. > > Walt > A14

Deks

Post by Deks » Wed Sep 13, 2000 2:22 am

>From: >Date: Tue Sep 12, 2000 10:06am >Subject: Re: No mail, no list, what's going on...? >>--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, bigmotomama@a... wrote: >> Am I missing something here? What is everyone whining about? How >> hard >> is it to log onto the eGroups page and view posts in a nice >>orderly >> manner. This is far better than e-mail. >> >> Motomama >> >> >Some people don't have access to the Internet at work - just e-mail. >Some people only have one phone line and don't want to tie it up >while they browse the messages. >Others pay per minute to log on. >You can spend an hour online reading logged on - or you can download >all the new messages to you computer in less than a minute and then >spend all the time you want off line reading, writing replies and >not >tying up the line or running up the bill. >The online site does not incorporate a spell checker. >If you wish to send you message to more than one address you must >compose it more than once. >Sometimes the Internet is very slow and you must wait for the >messages to load. >Hope this answers your question. >Walt >A14
Bravo Walt, you said it right! We are not whining, we want to "carpe diem" and get our mail as we did before. Why? Because I can view the posts in the digest version in my mailbox in less than 30 minutes. That's what I get for my lunch break. To log onto the eGroups page and view posts takes me 90 minutes. Meaning, when I get home - gotta stare at the screen for another 60 minutes. Now, let me ask you Motomama and others, what is better: 60 minutes creen staring after work or 60 minutes riding on this beautiful sunny day? Good riding to all, Deks, Croatia

Van

Post by Van » Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:32 am

Now wait a minute. You have no clue do you??? I'm in Germany and every single call is based on per minute usage. So get your facts straight before you go off on someone. And why would it be MY fault???? Van A7
----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 4:13 PM Subject: Re: No mail, no list, what's going on...? > In a message dated Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:12:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, " Van" writes: > > > Van > A7 > > >> > > > If your ISP doesn't provide a 1-800 or 1-888 number, that's your fault. > > > Motomama >

bigmotomama@aol.com

Post by bigmotomama@aol.com » Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:12 am

Yea, whatever. Motomama
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, "Van" wrote: > Now wait a minute. You have no clue do you??? > > I'm in Germany and every single call is based on per minute usage. > > So get your facts straight before you go off on someone. > > And why would it be MY fault???? > > Van > A7 > >

Van

don't move to dsn_klr

Post by Van » Tue Sep 19, 2000 11:49 am

I guess I scared them. Hahaha
> Everyone go to DSN_KLR. > > This list is going to be shut down. Well it is already sorta. > > Van > A7 >