chain riveting/staking

DSN_KLR650
wschase@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by wschase@aol.com » Fri Apr 14, 2000 1:01 am

Well folks I have been here on the list for some time and would like to thank all of you for the information I have learned about the KLR (I have had my Y2KLR for 6 months now). It would have taken years to learn this much about my bike on my own!!! I don't know yet if I will make it to Moab, but hope I do so I can meet some of you. (still a rookie about this dual-sport thing) My bike is still stock except for full Kawi luggage and a tall windshield so I have plenty of work to do still! I will keep up with this list and learn some more in between rides. Thanks again! OBTW I pick up my Y2K Concours tommorrow after work and cannot wait! Safe riding all! Steve Y2KLR650 Y2KConnie

Sarah Barwig

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Sarah Barwig » Thu Apr 20, 2000 8:21 pm

> I don't want to be tossed off the list for PUI or PWI > (posting under/while......)
I highly recommend PWI. It's much more amusing for the rest of us. ;) Actually, we prolly won't notice all that much. Start small, be prepared to apologize if you overstep your normal posting abilities. I've got some friends who wake up in the morning and first thing head for the lists to make sure they don't have anything to apologize for. This list, well, we're pretty easygoing. Shouldn't be too much of a problem. Just everyone remember, if Bogdan doles out mechanical advice after about 7:30, well, take it with a grain of salt. ---o&>o--- Sarah Barwig sarah@...

InWoods13@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by InWoods13@aol.com » Thu Apr 20, 2000 9:30 pm

In a message dated 4/20/00 10:00:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bogdanswider@... writes: << Don't know the rules/bi-laws. Any advice, shared experience will be appreciated. Bogdan >> Work hard, play hard. All best Scott A14 Sorrento

Dust

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Dust » Thu Apr 20, 2000 9:42 pm

8:45 pm in Colorado....Bogdan sauced yet? At least you won't have far to fall when you pass out! Oh man! That was a good one!!!!! I crack myself up!!! Dust A14 Man with Big (sober) Grin
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, InWoods13@a... wrote: > In a message dated 4/20/00 10:00:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, > bogdanswider@h... writes: > > experience will be appreciated. Bogdan >> > > Work hard, play hard. > > All best > > Scott > A14 > Sorrento

Mark McCoy

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Mark McCoy » Fri Apr 21, 2000 6:55 am

Too late for me to stop now! MMc Sarah Barwig wrote:
> > I don't want to be tossed off the list for PUI or PWI > > (posting under/while......) > > I highly recommend PWI. It's much more amusing for the rest of us. ;)

Bogdan Swider

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Bogdan Swider » Fri Apr 21, 2000 11:25 am

> > > I don't want to be tossed off the list for PUI or PWI > > (posting under/while......) > >I highly recommend PWI. It's much more amusing for the rest of us. ;) > >Actually, we prolly won't notice all that much. Start small, be prepared to >apologize if you overstep your normal posting abilities.
Thanks Sarah, Sage advice. I nominate you for list Miss Manners/Ann Landers; I'm sure Dawn will welcome the competition. She can only give so much. Bogdan ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

Dana Cilley

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Dana Cilley » Sun Apr 23, 2000 7:58 am

Bogdan... ...you drinking again? PWI? 8-) Happy Easter to all!
> Happy Resurrection Easter to all you Christians; Happy Easter Bunny Easter > to all the rest. Actually you people remind me of big, fat, dual-sporting > Easter Bunnies. Bogdan > ________________________________________________________________________ > Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > You can win $1000! > Time-limited offer. Enter today at: > http://click.egroups.com/1/2864/3/_/911801/_/956494534/ > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > Visit the KLR650 archives at > http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 > Support Dual Sport News... dsneditor@... > Let's keep this list SPAM free! > > Visit our site at http://www.egroups.com/group/DSN_klr650 > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@egroups.com > > >

Calis

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Calis » Sun Apr 23, 2000 8:51 am

Happy Resurrection Easter to all you Christians; Happy Easter Bunny Easter to all the rest. Actually you people remind me of big, fat, dual-sporting Easter Bunnies. Bogdan ________________________________________________________________________ Kewl, a multi-denominational holiday greeting! Thanks Bogdan! Calis

Tumu Rock

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by Tumu Rock » Sun Apr 23, 2000 10:04 am

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:49:56 -0500, Calis wrote:
> > Happy Resurrection Easter to all you Christians; Happy Easter Bunny
Easter to all the rest. Actually you people remind me of big, fat, dual-sporting Easter Bunnies. Bogdan
> ________________________________________________________________________ > > Kewl, a multi-denominational holiday greeting! Thanks Bogdan! > > Calis >
Happy five cent Sunday to all you capitalists! dat brooklyn bum _______________________________________________________ Get 100% FREE Internet Access powered by Excite Visit http://freelane.excite.com/freeisp

InWoods13@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] nklr

Post by InWoods13@aol.com » Sun Apr 23, 2000 10:45 am

In a message dated 4/23/00 8:56:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bogdanswider@... writes: << Happy Resurrection Easter to all you Christians; Happy Easter Bunny Easter to all the rest. Actually you people remind me of big, fat, dual-sporting Easter Bunnies. Bogdan >> Yea, well, same happy stuff right back at ya! Easter bunny left me a six pack of red stripes, Ha! Took a road ride early this morn, was great! Roads were empty...everybody was either still asleep or in church. Lots of winding road, sun and all alone. Good start to day! Scott(soon to be red striped) A14 Sorrento