[dsn_klr650] shocking picture nklr

DSN_KLR650
FFDennis@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] shocking picture nklr

Post by FFDennis@aol.com » Tue Aug 22, 2000 7:24 pm

In a message dated 8/21/00 10:18:19 PM Central Daylight Time, saltypalm@... writes:
> f you look at all the cage accidents and see just how unbelievably auto > parts can penetrate the human body in sick and perverse ways with > catastrophic consequences you just may well opt for sailing through the > air(if your lucky) and grinding to a halt on you butt(if your luckier > still), instead of being in a serious cage accident...
I've been to a lot of accidents, cut open a few cars, felt legs bending in a few extra places...........and I gotta tell ya, I've never had to unbuckle a dead guy! Lots of people not wearing belts had assumed room temperature, but none in my experience wearing a seatbelt.
> looks like he blew his face off with some kind of explosive, although i >don't see any burn marks. at any rate, intubating this guy (putting a >"breathing tube" in) would be difficult/impossible. he would need a tube in >his neck for breathing, which isn't there, so i'd imagine he's dead too.
Oh, I think I could tube this guy.....if you look closely, you can see his uvula hanging amidst the debris. The ones that are hard to tube are the fat guys with no neck. This guy has conveniently removed all the usual obstacles. Just my .02 Dennis Firefighter/Paramedic IAFF L-1894 Unions...the People who brought you the Weekend "My views are my own, and not my employers"