dunlop d606 dual sport tire

Post by k650dsn@aol.com » Fri Aug 18, 2000 10:04 am

--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, "Shepard,Brian" wrote:
> I was just checking out www.dunloptire.com/cycle/ and saw the D606
Dual
> sport rear tire & the D604 Trailmax;front & rear. Anyone using
these?
> Comments? > > -Brian Shepard > A13
I used the D606. Excellent off road traction, especially in sand. Pavement behavior is somewhat suspect and do not take it out on wet pavement before notifying your next of kin. Gino

kenneth scott

looking for a 2nd bike(streetbike)

Post by kenneth scott » Fri Aug 18, 2000 11:11 am

Dear List I love my klr,I love my klr,I love my klr BUT, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a second bike. I am 6'3" and looking for something sporty. I don't have a lot of cash and I would like to 'fix up' anything that I buy anyway. I would rather buy a bike that went down because I am going to paint it myself anyway and I could get it cheaper. I looked at the FJ1200, I have heard that it is very dependable and fast and stretched out. BUT it is air cooled and I live near the city and they don't mix. I want something quicker and lighter, I don't need a highway sports tourer. I have heard good things about the ZX-10, it has a sporty look and can be found cheap but I have never sat on one. I am to tall for a 600cc even a 750cc I think? So if anyone has a suggestion I am all ears. Thanks in advance Ken A13 __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com/