nklr thanks for the help

DSN_KLR650
unixycle

nklr thanks for the help

Post by unixycle » Tue Jul 25, 2000 5:00 pm

I thought about installing the moose guards on my A13 but since most of my riding is in west central FL the odds of ever hitting a moose seemed pretty remote. Not only this, but you would have to just "graze" the moose with your handlebars for the guards to have any effect. I though the moose bashplate was pretty stupid too. How are you gonna get the moose to crouch down far enough to get it with the plate? Are you supposed to ride a wheelie directly at the moose and try to BASH it with the plate? Maybe the Canadians could help us out here. Sorry, couldn't resist. I know you got them installed. jimv A13
--- In DSN_klr650@egroups.com, "Mike Awesome" wrote: > > I would like to thank all who took the time to respond > to my question for assistance/guidance installing Moose handgaurds. > Took the A1 trail/off-roading this weekend , went down three or four > times, and the handgaurds = money well spent. Only damage was > broken tank shroud, nothing GOOP can't fix. Hope to see some KLRs > at the Withalacooche Dual Sport ride this weekend . > > Mike Awesome > 1987 A1 > 1995 CBR F3 ( for sale...enjoy the klr more)