happy trails fork brace

DSN_KLR650
Nick Hughes

nklr americans

Post by Nick Hughes » Thu Jul 06, 2000 9:17 pm

What the Americans have always failed to understand is that strange ladies lying around in ponds distributing swords is no system for a basis of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate of the masses and not some farcical aquatic ceremony. I mean if I went round proclaiming myself emporer of Japan because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away. Yes, well, that's the blinkered philistine pig-headed ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. Sitting round on your loathesome spotty behinds, squeezing blackheads and not giving a tinkers cuss for the struggling artist.....excrement. Whining, hypocritical toadies with your Tony Jacklin golf clubs, colour tv sets and your bleeding secret masonic handshakes....You wouldn't let me join would you, you black-balling bastards. Well, I wouldn't become a free-mason now, if you went down on your lousy stinking rotten knees and begged me. Perfect Python, Big Nick

Gary Ott

nklr americans

Post by Gary Ott » Thu Jul 06, 2000 9:53 pm

Well,Yoove really pissed me off now! And!!!! I'll have a blistering responce, response-whatever,as soon as I pull meself together!!!! Gary (Quite Indignant(had to look that sucker up) Ott

jlyonamf_@excite.com

happy trails fork brace

Post by jlyonamf_@excite.com » Thu Jul 06, 2000 11:46 pm

I was looking at a picture of the fork brace and noticed it is mounted on the upper section of the outer fork tubes where the ribs on the fork boots are supposed to go. Does the fork brace have a new attachment point for the fork boots or do the fork boots simply "float" above the fork brace? Thanks in advance, John