[dsn_klr650] lambskin seat cover nklr

DSN_KLR650
Wolfdan

new klr adventure group

Post by Wolfdan » Thu Jun 15, 2000 6:10 pm

There's a new group for KLR adventurers on eGroups located at: http://www.egroups.com/group/KLR_Adventure It focuses on the pure adventure and long distance exploration side of KLR ownership, rather than weekend trail riding or city posing. Also, there's no 'NKLR' discussion at all: it focuses solely on KLR ownership, technical information, adventure travel, and information sharing. Its not for inexperienced riders, or those afraid to try and fix things themselves, and discussion of routine maintenance issues [i.e. how do I change my oil] is discouraged. Anyway its just started but you may want to check it out. Cheers, DGBH

Jeffrey L. Walker

[dsn_klr650] lambskin seat cover nklr

Post by Jeffrey L. Walker » Sat Jun 17, 2000 7:43 am

> In a message dated 06/15/2000 10:55:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, > jlwalk@... writes: > > > According to Taber's Cyclopedic Medical > > Dictionary, one of the predisposing causes is lack of cleanliness, and > > mentions the prevention methods involve keeping the bedding and patient > > clean and dry. > > Never heard of this source but Websters and Random House both have the
same
> definition: "an ulceration of tissue deprived of adequate blood supply by > prolonged pressure." Neither mention hygiene, kind of hard to believe
they're
> both wrong and Taber's is right. >
Tabers is a reference commonly used by health care professionals. The reason I have one is that my sister gave me one as a present after I was accepted to medical school. (I changed my mind, and later changed majors altogether.). It isn't that your references are wrong, just incomplete. Jeff