[dsn_klr650] new klr adventure bloup

DSN_KLR650
Roundr1@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] new klr adventure bloup

Post by Roundr1@aol.com » Fri Jun 16, 2000 10:03 pm

i think it's a swell idea too, mark. maybe we should form our own list for klr owners who don't like to use initial caps in their posts. i know that i can delete messages from the egoist who insist on using big letters, but it's so hard to reach it with my stubbly arms. In a message dated 6/16/00 6:06:32 PM, markw@... writes:
>don't be silly. i don't think anyone is proposing the klr adventure group >as an alternative to this group, or as a replacement, but as an addition, >for a few folks that might be interested in a more specific focus. i think >it's a swell idea (tho i'm not particularly interested myself, just yet), and >shouldn't make anyone on this group feel threatened. i would be very >surprised if any of the subscribers to the klr adventure list left this >list. actually, i think we could use a 3rd new list for focused discussions >on oil, gun control, environmental issues, karaoke, and bestiality and >computer viruses (oh no, i said it!). > >arne's doing a great job, and i appreciate his efforts and i'm sure everyone >else does too. i also appreciate the efforts of everyone who makes an >attempt to share experiences and answer questions on this list. that what >makes it so valuable. >-mark weaver