[dsn_klr650] how is this bike running?(nklr) (no text

DSN_KLR650
cloudhid@aol.com

[dsn_klr650] not this time nklr

Post by cloudhid@aol.com » Tue Jun 06, 2000 11:00 am

Arne writes:
>Kurt, Ron, and everyone else that I was so looking forward to seeing (some >again), you guys are going to have an awesome time. Sorry I can't be there >this year.
Arne, maybe you can fly in for a day meet? If not, then see you in Idaho. I'll try to post some Quicktime videos from here. Is this list ready for a live expose from the Branding Iron? Redondo Ron - on assignment for DSN

Arne Larsen

Post by Arne Larsen » Fri Jun 09, 2000 7:25 pm

----- Original Message ----- From: To: DSN_klr650@egroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 8:58 AM Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] Not this Time NKLR > Arne, maybe you can fly in for a day meet? Not this time... > If not, then see you in Idaho. Hadn't considered Idaho with Moab on the go... now that' it's off I'll have to check the dates. > I'll try to post some Quicktime videos from here. Is this list ready for > a live expose from the Branding Iron? Oh Yeahhh Baby!!! Arne > Redondo Ron - on assignment for DSN > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > Old school buds here: > http://click.egroups.com/1/4057/5/_/911801/_/960307233/ > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ > > Visit the KLR650 archives at > http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=klr650 > Support Dual Sport News... dsneditor@... > Let's keep this list SPAM free! > > Visit our site at http://www.egroups.com/group/DSN_klr650 > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > DSN_klr650-unsubscribe@egroups.com > >

cloudhid@aol.com

Post by cloudhid@aol.com » Wed Jun 14, 2000 10:23 pm

>>I'll try to post some Quicktime videos from here. Is this list ready >>for a live expose from the Branding Iron? > >Oh Yeahhh Baby!!! > >Arne
I tried Arne, but a some of the participants threatened physical violence making me swear an oath never to reveal the depravity that I witnessed that night. I can say that it was enough to make a California boy blush. Lefty

Fred Hink

Post by Fred Hink » Wed Jun 14, 2000 10:29 pm

----- Original Message ----- [b]From:[/b] cloudhid@... [b]To:[/b] DSN_klr650@egroups.com [b]Sent:[/b] Wednesday, June 14, 2000 8:23 PM [b]Subject:[/b] Re: [DSN_klr650] Not this Time NKLR >>I'll try to post some Quicktime videos from here.  Is this list ready >>for a live expose from the Branding Iron? > >Oh Yeahhh Baby!!! > >Arne  I tried Arne, but a some of the participants threatened physical violence  making me swear an oath never to reveal the depravity that I witnessed  that night.  I can say that it was enough to make a California boy blush.  Lefty    [b]Just what went on "that nite" at the Branding Iron?  I got a message they wanted to talk to me a few days later and when I went in there, I only got these wierd looks from the waitresses.  TRUTH![/b]   [b]Sorry I missed it now.[/b]   [b]Fred[/b]  

k650dsn@aol.com

Post by k650dsn@aol.com » Wed Jun 14, 2000 10:34 pm

In a message dated 06/14/2000 9:30:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time, moabmc@... writes: >>
It's all Kurt's fault. I was rather proud of my rendition of "Pancho and Lefty" and "Ghost Riders in the Sky". But when Kurt started doing table dances, the place lost all control. Ooooo. I shudder just to think where those women were stuffing those dollar bills. Gino