[dsn_klr650] unsubbing

DSN_KLR650
Eric Lewis

front sprocket wobble

Post by Eric Lewis » Fri Jun 02, 2000 3:27 am

Hello All, Yeah, just a skosh jealous about you all going to Moab, have fun and post lots of pics. My query is I'm wondering if I should be worried about my front sprocket wobbling a bit on the countershaft. The bolts are tight and the clip is on okay, just wondering why it seems so loose still. Also, I think I may have traced a small oil leak to the seal of the countershaft(?) has this ever happened to anyone? How hard would this be to change the oil seal behind the sprocket? One more thing, is there a replacement gasket available for the stock exhaust pipe connection with the cylinder head? TIA, Eric A 8

Jeffrey L. Walker

[dsn_klr650] unsubbing

Post by Jeffrey L. Walker » Fri Jun 02, 2000 11:11 am

> Well list - I'm off to the Frozen North. In 8 days, I take off from
Central
> Washington to BC, Yukon, Inuvik, Dawson and Haines. It's already been a > 3-month trip of planning and prepping the bike. This list has really
helped
> me over some of the rough spots getting ready. > > Hats off as always to Fred and to Tim. Jeff, thanks for the help getting
my
> saddle pictures shot, and good luck with your rebuild, and classes! > > I'll miss you all in Moab, maybe next year! > >
Hey have fun on your trip! How did the seat turn out? Jeff