[dsn_klr650] digest number 152

DSN_KLR650
a phipps

jackets (nklr)

Post by a phipps » Sat May 20, 2000 10:44 pm

Jim wrote: I looked at some First Gear Kilimanjaro (sp?) jackets and they looked pretty good to me. They seem to fit my 6'-6" frame OK and weren't too expensive. Does anyone know where can I find a web site for these jackets? Where are the best prices? ----------------- Hey Jim, I have a Kilimanjaro and I've been very happy with it. Totally waterproof, lots of pockets, zip out liner, etc. Check out www.intersportfashions.com. Shop around before you buy. I found prices for the First Gear stuff really varied among retailers. I'm pretty sure fellow lister Fred Hink sells them. Service from him is great. Al A10 Fort St. John, BC ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com

bmgecko

jackets (nklr)

Post by bmgecko » Sat May 20, 2000 11:26 pm

While on the subject of jackets.......... Does anyone know of a rand or material that would be good for my needs? (i.e. I'm in a desert that gets hot as blazes, but I want protection while on the roads) he leather I wear normally is great for protection going to and from work, and about town, but I really would like something that ain't so hot! New Mexico is a killer with it's heat ("At least it's a dry heat!", someone opined. My reply, "So's a freaking oven!") If anyone has good ideas, please send them this way...... Chris Astier

Glen Davis

[dsn_klr650] digest number 152

Post by Glen Davis » Sun May 21, 2000 12:40 pm

Subject: RE: NKLR: Suzuki Bandit 600 I have just finished breaking in my SV650 and it has really lived up to the positive press. Unbelievable performance from a 650 twin!