moab 2000 & new trailer

DSN_KLR650
Tobin Lampson

[dsn_klr650] cal posse weekend(nklr)

Post by Tobin Lampson » Mon Apr 17, 2000 5:36 pm

Russell Scott wrote:
> CalPosse turns black diamonds into coal dust as the mighty KLR's beat them > into submission. > Mike discovers that LOUD clicking noises coming from his engine and burning > a quart of oil every 300 miles is not normal. > After conquering black diamonds by day, with not even a hint of crashing, > Toby meets his match when he trips and falls head first over a black > diamond bush he is going to use to relieve himself. > Sarah gets a lesson in how to ride in the sand from Redondo Ron, and being > a quick learner, promptly sprains her ankle, and like Ron, does not ride > the bike the rest of the weekend. > Stu learns that pretty girls do not make hamburgers as good as his ugly > wife. > Chris Beck wins the snoring contest by a nose. > Loud, obnoxious BMW riders from the next camp over, invade the campfire > ring, and offer quarts of tequila to the KLR riders, in hope that they will > be so hung over the next day that their riding skills will be reduced to > their level, and they can tell all their buddies, "see, a GS650 is just as > good in dirt as a KLR".
It's nice to know what you got from our enjoyable campout Russel'r...buddy, pal, fiend, BRUSH-MAN!!! Did I mention I have a few more black diamonds for you.......Mr. Hardcopy? ;) Slide

Russell Scott

Post by Russell Scott » Mon Apr 17, 2000 6:11 pm

As long as you have gripsters on your bike, I will continue to follow. Russel'r ;) Slide

Tobin Lampson

Post by Tobin Lampson » Mon Apr 17, 2000 6:47 pm

Russell Scott wrote:
> > As long as you have gripsters on your bike, I will continue to follow. > > Russel'r
I think you make a better Brushman, although you have some Political lines...anyway, remember that Hill-climb on the way to Wrightwood? Next Saturday......High Noon. You have to wait til I get to the top before you follow me though, ok? Climb-Ride-Slide-Glide Free

Ken Belfatto

moab 2000 & new trailer

Post by Ken Belfatto » Mon Apr 17, 2000 7:34 pm

Hi all. This Chicago area KLR rider will be back in Moab for the Y2K get together. I'm in at the luxurious Red Stone Inn. Wanted to let you know where I purchased a new U-Build trailer: http://www.kartworld.com/ For about $400 delivered, I assembled a sturdy motorcycle trailer. It is definitely an upgrade over my last $125 K-mart trailer, I used to tow the KLR from Chicago to Utah and back. That trailer broke twice, but held together and got me there and back without detour. For those of you considering going, My 28 hours each way driving time was well worth it last year! See you there CAD\CAM Kenny KLR650A12 http://www.klr650.homepage.com/moab.htm _____________________________________________ NetZero - Defenders of the Free World Click here for FREE Internet Access and Email http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html