[dsn_klr650] question or two

DSN_KLR650
Sarah Barwig

[dsn_klr650] new list home questions -- no of subscribers and

Post by Sarah Barwig » Thu Apr 06, 2000 2:41 pm

> Hullo, > > Is it just me or are the number of people subscribed to list slowly going > down? When I got the email to "check it out" at egroups, I went there and > saw that there was 543 members in the list. It currently stands at 538.
I'm guessing that egroups subbed everyone, then realized that some of us who had subbed ourselves were double subbed, so they un-subbed us. Which leaves eagle-eyed number watchers with a dwindling impression. Sarah

Yusseri Yusoff

Post by Yusseri Yusoff » Thu Apr 06, 2000 2:52 pm

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Sarah Barwig wrote:
> > I'm guessing that egroups subbed everyone, then realized that some of us who > had subbed ourselves were double subbed, so they un-subbed us. Which leaves > eagle-eyed number watchers with a dwindling impression. >
Oh... and I thought it was because during the changeover process, some people manage to escape the Borgification due to some sort of technical glitch thus allowing themselves to dissimilate. Or, more seriously, thought that this whole web-based thing is just a bunch of claptrap and they'd rather wash their hands off it, thank you very much. Yus (so I find looking at the subscriber numbers fascinating... I'm a bit sad that way, I guess ;))

Arne Larsen

Post by Arne Larsen » Thu Apr 06, 2000 6:01 pm

----- Original Message ----- From: Sarah Barwig Subject: Re: [DSN_klr650] New list home questions -- No of subscribers and attachments (att: Arne Listmeister) > > Hullo, > > > > Is it just me or are the number of people subscribed to list slowly going > > down? When I got the email to "check it out" at egroups, I went there and > > saw that there was 543 members in the list. It currently stands at 538. > > I'm guessing that egroups subbed everyone, then realized that some of us who > had subbed ourselves were double subbed, so they un-subbed us. Which leaves > eagle-eyed number watchers with a dwindling impression. > > Sarah Exactly Sarah! =^) Cheers, Arne

Kurt Simpson

[dsn_klr650] question or two

Post by Kurt Simpson » Fri Apr 07, 2000 6:06 am

> By filtering out the NKLR stuff, you miss out on some of the most unique > apsects of this group. After a while, the KLR stuff becomes kinda boring.
yeah, like Gino's prison exploits... Kurt