Re: Back from Chiller... WOW!!

toborthegreat00150

Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Dear Builders:   I cannot even express in words to tell you about the Chiller Theatre event. Sorry if this email is short, not detailed,  since I think we are all recuperating from such an exciting event and some are still in transit heading back home as I write this.   I tried to video as much as I can not much but something, still have to check the playback.. The show was so crowded and hard to video. Guys my Lord are we building the right robot, the faces of the crowds. Kept hearing, oh its two robots.    But as soon as we all have a week or 2 to compile things, going to put out a video and transfer to DVD for the club. Thought I was going to work this morning, could not do it. Too tired.   It was an honor to meet the builders after all these years. I like to thank from the bottom of my heart:   Craig R. Charlie G. Phil H. Bill H. John C Dennis W. Bob R.   and all the other members that showed up. Hey some of the guys above got to drive the Chariot. Oh my Lord, if I only had the video camera out there. But a few guys got it on video. So in a week or so we are going to combine video with my 8 mm tape. Got to tell you some funny stories, all coming up.   God Bless all my good friends.   Victor B9-0082    

ponyboy8844

Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

Post by ponyboy8844 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Hi Victor!   I'm so glad you all had a great time! Those conventions really are exhausting so I know what you mean! Sounds like it was pretty spectacular. I can't wait to see all the pics and video and hear all the stories!   -Roy

-------- Original message --------
Date: 10/26/2015 4:44 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: B9Builders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [B9Builders] Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

Dear Builders:   I cannot even express in words to tell you about the Chiller Theatre event. Sorry if this email is short, not detailed,  since I think we are all recuperating from such an exciting event and some are still in transit heading back home as I write this.   I tried to video as much as I can not much but something, still have to check the playback.. The show was so crowded and hard to video. Guys my Lord are we building the right robot, the faces of the crowds. Kept hearing, oh its two robots.    But as soon as we all have a week or 2 to compile things, going to put out a video and transfer to DVD for the club. Thought I was going to work this morning, could not do it. Too tired.   It was an honor to meet the builders after all these years. I like to thank from the bottom of my heart:   Craig R. Charlie G. Phil H. Bill H. John C Dennis W. Bob R.   and all the other members that showed up. Hey some of the guys above got to drive the Chariot. Oh my Lord, if I only had the video camera out there. But a few guys got it on video. So in a week or so we are going to combine video with my 8 mm tape. Got to tell you some funny stories, all coming up.   God Bless all my good friends.   Victor B9-0082    

warpig2011

Post by warpig2011 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Victor,

It was great meeting you at Chiller! Next time I'll plan on staying "after hours" so I can visit with everyone. Yeah, it was pretty crazy; LIS probably should have been given a room three times the size they had!

Tex

toborthegreat00150

Post by toborthegreat00150 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Hey there Tex:   Same here my friend. The size of a show was amazing and everything went great because of the B9 builders.   I sure am thinking of attending the one in Boston 2015 in December with my robot. Have to see if the weather will be good.   Take care,   Victor B9-0082   In a message dated 10/26/2015 9:48:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, B9Builders@yahoogroups.com writes:

Victor,

It was great meeting you at Chiller! Next time I'll plan on staying "after hours" so I can visit with everyone. Yeah, it was pretty crazy; LIS probably should have been given a room three times the size they had!

Tex

Charlie BatCave

Post by Charlie BatCave » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:38 pm

Had an Awesome time Victor and it was great finally meeting you F2F

Sent from the Bat-iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 5:44 PM, Tobor001@aol.com [B9Builders] wrote:

Charlie BatCave

Post by Charlie BatCave » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:41 pm

Hit the SEND accidentally...
Had a wonderful time chatting and being in that crowded room with everyone was well worth the all the fun I had. Hope to do it again next year!

Sent from the Bat-iPhone
On Oct 26, 2015, at 9:38 PM, Charlie BatCave wrote:
Had an Awesome time Victor and it was great finally meeting you F2F

Sent from the Bat-iPhone

warpig2011

Post by warpig2011 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:44 pm

What are the details on Boston? I doubt I'll be able to attend (family obligations), but *maybe*... :)

Question for the Forum owners: do we have an "Upcoming Events" section on the forum? Or maybe it's something to add to the website...

If we know when the (B9 friendly) shows are, we can plan (or hope) to attend.

Phil

Post by Phil » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:07 am

Victor looking forward to your video. Your Robot is really nice and the convention goers were blown away by seeing two B9s. It was a major value add to Chiller and to the cast who were signing autographs!   
I would have loved to drive the chariot but just getting to sit in the drivers seat was pretty fine with me.  
Phil

Sent from my iPhone

dmw0dmw

Post by dmw0dmw » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 am

http://www.necomiccon.net/

Shriners Auditorium99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887
Marta Kristen and Mark Goddard will be there.
The Chariott replica is suppose to be there and someone's B9 is suppose to be there.
 It is advertised on the from page.

http://www.necomiccon.net/guests/media-guests/

To: "B9Builders"
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 10:44:56 PM
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!

What are the details on Boston? I doubt I'll be able to attend (family obligations), but *maybe*... :)

Question for the Forum owners: do we have an "Upcoming Events" section on the forum? Or maybe it's something to add to the website...

David Schulpius

Post by David Schulpius » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:02 am

We do have a "Up Coming Events " section on the website. However, maintaining that section takes a lot of research to keep track of what's and happening. Also it ability requires time spent to format all that info into that page and keep it current. Sadly from spring to winter I just don't have the time to build the site and make large changes. I have no problem with maintenance and adding little things. I gotta put my job, family and building my B9 first. Sounds kinda selfish but that's the way it is. Starting this December I can start doing more like adding new pages with stuff like Grag's old collar cad files and pages on differences in the new Torso. However a rolling update on current events is more than I am willing to do. This would be an opportunity for someone or more then one person to step up and take this task on. I'm not sure but I don't think the Yahoo email group is able to have a separate area for this. Craig would have to answer this. An open forum of some kind would be the best option for this kind of thing in my opinion. Low maintenance and any member could post about what is happening. A forum mediator could watch over it and make certain events "sticky" at the top of the forum. Just some ideas. Maybe I should start a new subject about this so we don't hijack Victor's post anymore. Dave Schulpius
On Oct 27, 2015 7:48 AM, "dennis.wilbur@comcast.net [B9Builders]" wrote:

http://www.necomiccon.net/

Shriners Auditorium99 Fordham Rd, Wilmington, MA 01887
Marta Kristen and Mark Goddard will be there.
The Chariott replica is suppose to be there and someone's B9 is suppose to be there.
It is advertised on the from page.

http://www.necomiccon.net/guests/media-guests/

To: "B9Builders"
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 10:44:56 PM
Subject: Re: [B9Builders] Re: Hello Builders/Victor here Chiller Theatre !!!!!!