MGCC T Register online Factory Records

David Wardell at T Register

MGCC T Register online Factory Records

Post by David Wardell at T Register » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:39 am

I m pleased to say that an updated version of the T Type Factory Records is now available on the MGCC T Register website - http://www.tregister.org/recall_page.php?req_page=records_home We have fixed the ongoing problem of the records not displaying engine numbers greater than 16 characters in length and replaced the affected records. We have re-labelled one of the fields to show consistently the Production Car No in addition to the Chassis No. For UK owners, due to the merger of the DVLA and MoT databases, the Car No is the one we recommended to use for DVLA records, except where there is a discrepancy between the numbers in the Production Car No field and Chassis No field. We have also introduced a new Notes field which we have used to show where there are discrepancies and anomalies in the original paper records, and also to display some historical notes. It has been a manual and painstaking process and I would be pleased to receive any queries users of the database might have. David

arm@telus.net

Re: MGCC T Register online Factory Records

Post by arm@telus.net » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:06 am

Thanks so much for all you do and have done for us! Ross [b]From: [/b]"David Wardell at T Register trn@tregister.org [mg-tabc]" mg-tabc-noreply@yahoogroups.com> [b]To: [/b]"mg-tabc" mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> [b]Sent: [/b]Monday, 18 November, 2019 01:39:35 [b]Subject: [/b][mg-tabc] MGCC T Register online Factory Records  

I m pleased to say that an updated version of the T Type Factory Records is now available on the MGCC T Register website - http://www.tregister.org/recall_page.php?req_page=records_home We have fixed the ongoing problem of the records not displaying engine numbers greater than 16 characters in length and replaced the affected records. We have re-labelled one of the fields to show consistently the Production Car No in addition to the Chassis No. For UK owners, due to the merger of the DVLA and MoT databases, the Car No is the one we recommended to use for DVLA records, except where there is a discrepancy between the numbers in the Production Car No field and Chassis No field. We have also introduced a new Notes field which we have used to show where there are discrepancies and anomalies in the original paper records, and also to display some historical notes. It has been a manual and painstaking process and I would be pleased to receive any queries users of the database might have. David

Andy Johnson

Re: MGCC T Register online Factory Records

Post by Andy Johnson » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:54 am

Here here.Andy Johnson
On 18 Nov 2019, at 18:06, 'arm@telus.net' arm@telus.net [mg-tabc] mg-tabc-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
  Thanks so much for all you do and have done for us! Ross [b]From: [/b]"David Wardell at T Register trn@tregister.org [mg-tabc]" [b]To: [/b]"mg-tabc" mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> [b]Sent: [/b]Monday, 18 November, 2019 01:39:35 [b]Subject: [/b][mg-tabc] MGCC T Register online Factory Records   I m pleased to say that an updated version of the T Type Factory Records is now available on the MGCC T Register website - http://www.tregister.org/recall_page.php?req_page=records_home We have fixed the ongoing problem of the records not displaying engine numbers greater than 16 characters in length and replaced the affected records. We have re-labelled one of the fields to show consistently the Production Car No in addition to the Chassis No. For UK owners, due to the merger of the DVLA and MoT databases, the Car No is the one we recommended to use for DVLA records, except where there is a discrepancy between the numbers in the Production Car No field and Chassis No field. We have also introduced a new Notes field which we have used to show where there are discrepancies and anomalies in the original paper records, and also to display some historical notes. It has been a manual and painstaking process and I would be pleased to receive any queries users of the database might have. David