MG-TA, MG-TC remote slector lever

jgarnaes

MG-TA, MG-TC remote slector lever

Post by jgarnaes » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:40 pm

I have an MG-TC remote that is in 'excess of my needs', but am not sure if the (443-040) selector lever is correct, as I also have an MG-TA remote I'm holding onto and only one lever for both!? Can someone supply me with a photo of one or the other, or both? Does anyone have a spare either one for sale? (Once I figure out which one I need). By the way, the remotes are the same part no's for both, except for the selector part! Jan

Ian Linton

Re: MG-TA, MG-TC remote slector lever

Post by Ian Linton » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Attachments :Hello Jan,

My TA gearbox remote lever was in poor condition, and I had heard that re-chroming could cause clearance problems. So I took a chance and ordered a new TC lever from Moss. It fitted fine and there were no clearance problems. Probably cost no more that getting the old lever stripped and re-chromed.

Regards to all Ian Linton TA3120

Lewes, East Sussex, UK

[b]From: [/b]mg-tabc-noreply@yahoogroups.com [b]Sent: [/b]19 July 2019 20:40 [b]To: [/b]mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com [b]Subject: [/b][mg-tabc] MG-TA, MG-TC remote slector lever

I have an MG-TC remote that is in 'excess of my needs', but am not sure if the (443-040) selector lever is correct, as I also have an MG-TA remote I'm holding onto and only one lever for both!? Can someone supply me with a photo of one or the other, or both? Does anyone have a spare either one for sale? (Once I figure out which one I need). By the way, the remotes are the same part no's for both, except for the selector part! Jan