MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's

murray arundell

Re: MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's

Post by murray arundell » Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:14 am

A temporary if somewhat embarrassing lapse......
----- Original Message ----- From: "C Sherriff" Clives_page@compuserve.com> To: "Murray Arundell" goforit@ecn.net.au> Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; boxweed@thebest.net>; Want1937hd@aol.com> Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 6:06 PM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's Message text written by "Murray Arundell" >Just another Wednesday to me...... But then us progressive Australians had Wednesday on your Thursday. See how far ahead we are? AND we're about to again banquish the Brits on the only field of battle that matters..... the Cricket Field :) AND both and the US have more TC than they do...... Clive

Roger Muir

Post by Roger Muir » Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:51 am

Is it my imagination or has gone quiet on the list?? Has no one got anything contentious to say!! Roger Muir (bromsgrove UK

mrbadger

Post by mrbadger » Thu Jul 05, 2001 4:09 am

tonygoodall wrote:
> > "Maybe we should have a new, different T party!"
And throw all the MGs into Boston harbor???

Ray McCrary

Post by Ray McCrary » Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:18 am

Didn't the All Blacks kick your butts last year? Best, and with a smile! Ray McCrary "Speed is Life; of course Luck and Altitude are helpful, too."
----- Original Message ----- From: "murray arundell" goforit@ecn.net.au> To: "C Sherriff" Clives_page@compuserve.com> Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; boxweed@thebest.net>; Want1937hd@aol.com> Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 3:09 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's > A temporary if somewhat embarrassing lapse...... > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: "C Sherriff" Clives_page@compuserve.com> > To: "Murray Arundell" goforit@ecn.net.au> > Cc: mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>; boxweed@thebest.net>; Want1937hd@aol.com> > Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 6:06 PM > Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's > > > Message text written by "Murray Arundell" > >Just another Wednesday to me...... But then us progressive Australians > had Wednesday on your Thursday. See how far ahead we are? AND we're > about to again banquish the Brits on the only field of battle that > matters..... the Cricket Field :) AND both and the US have more TC > than they do...... =================================================== > > Yhea?............. But what about the Aussie defeat at Rugby > by the Loins last week!!!!! > > We shall not talk about tennis just yet! > > > > Clive > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Want1937hd@aol.com

Post by Want1937hd@aol.com » Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:32 am

In a message dated 7/5/01 8:13:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time, spook01@home.com writes: > Please! No basketball stories! Bob TC4956

Roger Muir

Post by Roger Muir » Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:49 am

COME COME CHAPS!! Surely its time to stop all this and live in peace and harmony instead of having a dig at one another!! Beside who started all of this?? Happy Motoring. Roger Muir (Bromsgrove UK)

C Sherriff

Post by C Sherriff » Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:24 am

Message text written by Roger Muir
>COME COME CHAPS!!
Surely its time to stop all this and live in peace and harmony instead of having a dig at one another!! Beside who started all of this?? Happy Motoring. Roger Muir (Bromsgrove UK)

Roger Muir

Post by Roger Muir » Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:49 am

OH! not too far back! Perhaps just to the Boston Tabc party. Roger........................................ -------------------- Begin Original Message -------------------- Message text written by C Sherriff "Message text written by Roger Muir
>COME COME CHAPS!!
Surely its time to stop all this and live in peace and harmony instead of having a dig at one another!! Beside who started all of this?? Happy Motoring. Roger Muir (Bromsgrove UK)

Ray McCrary

Post by Ray McCrary » Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:51 am

ER- We hold all men "Enemies in War, in Peace, Friends"! And I have my own rugby bruises garnered in Cheam, UK to prove it!! Best, Ray McCrary "Speed is Life; of course Luck and Altitude are helpful, too."
----- Original Message ----- From: "C Sherriff" 100070.740@compuserve.com> To: "Roger Muir" rogermuir@compuserve.com> Cc: "MG Groups" mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 8:23 AM Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] MG's ====The 4th of July===B-17's > Message text written by Roger Muir > >COME COME CHAPS!! > Surely its time to stop all this and live in peace and harmony instead of > having a dig at one another!! > > Beside who started all of this?? > Happy Motoring. > Roger Muir (Bromsgrove UK) =============================================== > > Re "Beside who started all of this??" > > What date would you like replies related to? > > Clive > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >

Geoff Love

Post by Geoff Love » Thu Jul 05, 2001 7:32 am

Well, if we left nothing else, here at least is one American who can spell arse correctly! Wiedemeyer wrote:
> Shhhhhh!! Don't mention the 4th of July celebration to members in the > UK.....Remember, it was their arses we kicked in the late 1700s to enable us > to celebrate Independence Day!! > > Bob > > >Happy 4th of July to everyone! Hope members in the UK are having a nice day > >as well. I just found the location of my fathers B-17 base in England. It > is > >a long range dream to finish my TC and tour England and visit the places my > >father did in 1943-45. Best wishes Bob TC4956 > > > > > > > >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > > > > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/