farewell

DSN_KLR650
Stephen Watson

farewell

Post by Stephen Watson » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 am

Ride on friends! Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 21, 2019, at 2:01 PM, 'moabmc@...' moabmc@... [DSN_KLR650] DSN_KLR650@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
  All good things must come to an end.  As of today all Yahoo Groups are being shut down.  We have three weeks to download and save any files, photos or other content from our KLR group.  After that it all will be deleted.  So grab what you want while you can. Yahoo to Shut Down All Yahoo Groups on October 21st - Search Engine Journal Yahoo to Shut Down All Yahoo Groups on October 21st - Search Engine JournalYahoo announced that all Yahoo Groups will be shut down October 21st, and all content will be removed December 1...

It has been a long journey on this list.  Since the earliest days of the internet this group has provided much information, laughter and a few tears.  You all have made this a special place and it will be missed.   Three weeks ago I announced my retirement.  After 25 years I have closed the doors to Arrowhead Motorsports and am enjoying life under my terms.    Thanks to all the friends I have made both on the DSN_KLR list and from my shop in Moab.  I can t thank you enough for all the memories.   Fred Hink Moab, Utah  [b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]